Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very nice Corps, looks like you did it again, amazed not only myself but a few others. I'm telling ya, you need to do a photoshoot CC style with either that or the GBB version. And photoshop some shells coming out of the gun if you decide GBB style.

Looking good AZN Kid. Don't think I've seen that first configuration before. It's always nice to see something different.

Very nice Corps, looks like you did it again, amazed not only myself but a few others. I'm telling ya, you need to do a photoshoot CC style with either that or the GBB version. And photoshop some shells coming out of the gun if you decide GBB style.

I could never grow that beard. The half Asian blood coursing through my veins refuses to budge on the matter. :P Which is a shame because I hear there's magic in that beard.

Well...you could always mask your face and go for it..or have a team mate or someone pose it off for your. OR...you could go Travis Haley style now and go that route??? ^_^ , the possibilites are endless.

LOL... I think I like being just uscmCorps. I liked the shooter Costa used on the DVD... but that's as far as the fandom goes. ;)

My CQBr inspired in the 2001 Seals in afghanistan pics... kinda... lol

IMG_4798a.jpg

I'm actually in the process of making it more mid/late 90's.. I was thinking Carry handle with aimpoint on top or just a cantilever mount on the flat top. A 14,5 inches barrell is a must too. Opinions?

I hate posting unfinished builds, but since I struggled with the damn G&P Metal body kit for the past hour I'm posting a pic!

WA M4 (Unfinished)

P1010165.jpg

** Don't mind that thing on the bottom.. Apparently it's called an AEG and it runs off of batteries or something like that. Using it for some inspiration.

Edited by junior
I hate posting unfinished builds, but since I struggled with the damn G&P Metal body kit for the past hour I'm posting a pic!

WA M4 (Unfinished)

http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f171/hca...M4/P1010165.jpg

** Don't mind that thing on the bottom.. Apparently it's called an AEG and it runs off of batteries or something like that. Using it for some inspiration.

Nice WA. Pssh get rid of that M7A1...sell me the RAS lol :D

snc10546kkdt.jpg

A slightly less massive pic to show off my rather battered m4a1, i really want a harris 6-9" bipod ideally, but its tricky to find them on ebay alongside adaptors. plus the weak pound is a b**** when buying american stuff at the moment :(

Would also like a CQD vfg instead of the TD, i love their stuff (as you may be able to see)

fr00b- You need some paint on that aimpoint, looks much too bare!

;P i like the mix and match look. I dont like cutting hundreds of dollars from the value of an item

I'll probably sell it on (pity about the thousands of replicas) and get myself an EOtech or specter DR (*cough* dream) at some point, or swap out the m4a1 itself for a gas in mag version.

Lookin' good fr00b. I really like the CQD grip too but the TD is pretty cool (is yours RS? I'm just about to order one in FDE from ebay)

If you do decide to sell the Aimpoint drop me a PM dude :D

thanks bud, I'll probably sell a few of my accessories in order to afford a decent gas m4a1, i'll be sure to let you know if/when.

Can I get a part list for the upper on this rifle?

Looks sweet bro.

Thanks,

The base upper was from a G&P Defender, which on my set-up consists of:

G&P Defender front set (Daniel Defense Mk 18 Ris II)

KA Troy battle sights (front, rear)

4x32 ACOG replica w/ ARMS qd mount

KAC type rail covers, VFG (painted)