Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RWS put a frickin vertical grip on that gun and take that P.O.S. PEQ off! Everything else is so pretty and well, CLEAN. Great looking gun.

I already have a TD Full length VFG, but I couldn't get it on the rail. I already ordered a DE quick detach/pivot mount stubby TD DE VFG. So we'll all get to see it when I have it upgraded to DMR specs, any suggestions for a EOTech 4X FTS Magnifier.

I want to keep a PEQ on it, because that me look L337, DUH!

Not only that, but they have a green laser version, a sand color version for those desert themes, and a replica of the paq-4 laser aiming device. Its only a matter of time before they come out with a working replica of the peq-15. Besides, everyone just has a personal preference, to each their own as they say.

Edited by pforcerecon

After awhile, I get tired of seeing pristine, "range queen" airsoft rifles. (Not that there's anything wrong keeping a high dollar item in good condition.)

Mine and my Medics M4. Stores here always be sold out of Dark Earth Spray paint but we tricked his out atleast.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v161/Dar...06/DSC01058.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v161/Dar...06/DSC01059.jpg

This...this is exactly what I needed. :D

Also good to see I'm not the only one using a DuoStock.

-Vic

Thanks!

As for the duostock, man that looks FUGLY, but damn I bet it's ergonomic!

And PEQs... mine has a laser but it's 4sho when I take pictures. I mean.. if you milsim airsoft, all the hispeed tacticool stuff is just adding weight half the time. When I'm running around with a plate carrier & 1st line and a helmet in my PCU getting KOed by fellas in standard BDUs and chest rigs... well it makes me wonder :P

Got a request sometime ago to post better pic of my M4A1, so well heres some.

(Systema PTW M4A1 Based)

bild128.jpg

bild130.jpg

And pic of whole collection (crappy quality on this one i know :( i miss Nikon D80)

bild127.jpg

I hate my PEQ and am trying everythimg in my power to get that old been down range to many times POS off. The only good thing PEQs are used for are for designating targets for rotorary wings and fixed wing birds to come in and take a nibble at the enemy at night. OTHER THAN THAT they are usless. I have zero'd mine so many times and with it being on the top RIS and on the side and with NVG during live fire training its still off by around 5 to 6 meters at 150M targets.

They make your rifle heavier, no place for a comfortable grip on the rifles fore arm, eat up batteries like theres no tomorrow.

For airsoft they are just for looks/holding batteries.

If it wasn't for my job I would throw mine away.

Mine:

Photo273.jpg

Halfway between M4 and L119a1, still needing the storm grip and buttpad and ill probably nab one of the nicer PEQs and an ACOG for it too at some point

Edit: Incase anyone is wondering, the battery is in the Laylax Eotech battery box, its an 8.4v 1400mah nimh

Edited by ianhaz
I laugh at the fake PEQs people have without even battery's inside. You know G&P makes a PEQ that has a laser but its no peq 15?

That's a little hypocritical. Sure, a functional PEQ serves more of a purpose than a non-functional one. But do you have a metal body on your guns? It's not like the metal body makes the gun any more functional than a plastic body. It's all about the looks. In the end, we're all shooting 6mm plastic.

ptwklar.jpg

Painted it today, now I just have to use'n'abuse it.

Built after references from several SEAL pictures.

Timeframe is 2005-2008.

Systema PTW CQB-R 2008

- LIPO modded.

- G&P lower and upper with correct markings.

- M4 6point stock

- KAC RAS with VFG and railcovers.

- Surefire M600(Scoutlight)

- G&P ANPEQ 2

- G&P KAC QD silencer

- KAC M600 BUIS

- G&P Acog with Tenebraex Killflash

- CQD Slingmount

- Magpul enhanced trigger guard

Apart from the G&P parts, everything is the real mccoy.

That's a little hypocritical. Sure, a functional PEQ serves more of a purpose than a non-functional one. But do you have a metal body on your guns? It's not like the metal body makes the gun any more functional than a plastic body. It's all about the looks.

Well, I would argue there is a difference in feel as well, you still have a point, though.

Ian, nice gun. Nothing unneeded on it, and a tasteful wear job.

Well, I would argue there is a difference in feel as well, you still have a point, though.

Ian, nice gun. Nothing unneeded on it, and a tasteful wear job.

Well I may try to mod a laser in it, but seeing as the thing is a total piece of *suitcase*, I will probably pick a different PEQ-15 to mod.