Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I finally got my AR tool to take off the front barrel nut and buffer tube. However ran into a problem fitting the barrel nut from the DD 9" rail. Seems it doesnt like G&P's body, as I had to force it on. While doing do I snaps the tabs off the AR tool, so the barrel nut isnt 100% on, but the rail is tight and secure. Kind of ###### me off to find the Socomgear version doesnt allow for a gus tube. I missed that in its desciption.

G&P Woc GBBR

Socomgear DD 9" rail

ACM UBR stock

IMG_1228.JPG

Awaiting my Magpul miad, that was backordered when I ordered.

I finally got my AR tool to take off the front barrel nut and buffer tube. However ran into a problem fitting the barrel nut from the DD 9" rail. Seems it doesnt like G&P's body, as I had to force it on. While doing do I snaps the tabs off the AR tool, so the barrel nut isnt 100% on, but the rail is tight and secure. Kind of ###### me off to find the Socomgear version doesnt allow for a gus tube. I missed that in its desciption.

G&P Woc GBBR

Socomgear DD 9" rail

ACM UBR stock

Awaiting my Magpul miad, that was backordered when I ordered.

Nice... I'm pretty sure I've seen the RS you based yours off of.

Wow thats amazing, needs a pmag, magpul curved trigger gaurd, your magpul you ordered, a troy flashhider, and accupoint.

If it had that I would consider it my top 5 favorite guns on arnies.

Edited by ChrisWPA
Wow thats amazing, needs a pmag, magpul curved trigger gaurd, your magpul you ordered, a troy flashhider, and accupoint.

If it had that I would consider it my top 5 favorite guns on arnies.

DDSPR003-2.jpg

Similar to this?