Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The photos arent the best, but these are some photos of my new AEG i bought yesterday:

DSC00021.jpg

DSC00020-1.jpg

ICS CXP Concept Rifle

Hurricane EOTECH 551 Holosight

G&P 8.6V PEQ Battery box

Marui Tactical Foregrip

Ill be replacing the body with a G&P Zombie Killer soon, as well as some internal mods to the Hop and a tight barrel. That will have to wait till my next payday though.

Will post photos of my CA M15A1 later on.

Ill be replacing the body with a G&P Zombie Killer soon, as well as some internal mods to the Hop and a tight barrel. That will have to wait till my next payday though.

Will post photos of my CA M15A1 later on.

Hate to break it to you, but aftermarket bodies won't fit ICS M4s. That's the price you pay for having the split-gearbox design.

Hate to break it to you, but aftermarket bodies won't fit ICS M4s. That's the price you pay for having the split-gearbox design.

Yup! And for the love of sweet baby jesus get rid of that peq battery box, it ruins the gun, either rear wire to lipo in stock tube or go for the easy option and get a redimag system and hide the battery in a fixed spare mag.

Ah well. Thanks for letting me know though, itd have been a collossal waste of money otherwise. :)

Yup! And for the love of sweet baby jesus get rid of that peq battery box, it ruins the gun, either rear wire to lipo in stock tube or go for the easy option and get a redimag system and hide the battery in a fixed spare mag.

I may persue either eventually. But my knowledge is still limited technically, so its babysteps for now.

Looks correct to me if you like to have a pistol grip as a fvg.

No rail or rail attachment accessories for the pistol grip, Elvis? Just screws?

Correctomundo!

It works great. I've cut an M16a1 grip down and mounted it directly onto the handguard. Not my idea but a copy from a sf boy back in 'Nam.

* edit: A quick detail pic:

XM177E13.jpg

Edited by Elvis