Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Block 2 FTW!!! That's pure sechs, as always Hispeed :D

Thanks. I've been trying to finish that and was saving up for the accesories I needed for it. Now its done. Block 2 stuff for the SOPMOD M4's isn't a big deal. I just want make my stuff up to date and look like mil-style. This time suppressed:

M4CQBRB2D.jpg

Quick question, I just sawed of my front sight to make a open red dot sight.

anyway, I have an M4 barrel (14.5 inch right?) can I fit the classic army M15(M16A2) rifle series handguard on my gun? (I'll have to move the sight and the handguard cap)

Or will the barrel be to short?

Hey Hispeed, on the first picture on the lower reciever, what is that small image that looks to be like a barcode but isn't? I've seen it before on the SCAR we have here at work.

blog_qr.png <----This image

Edited by pforcerecon
Hey Hispeed, on the first picture on the lower reciever, what is that small image that looks to be like a barcode but isn't? I've seen it before on the SCAR we have here at work.

It is called a QR code. It is a image, like a bar code, that allows info to be scan and received very quickly; big thing over in Japan.

You could used QR code generator to create your own; or replicate the real code if you figure out what information is scrambled with the image. I had a buddy recently get one tattooed with:

"Property of the United State Marine Corps.

If lost, please return to:

Headquarters Marine Corps

1555 Southgate Rd

Arlington, VA 22214

United States of America

PF-hey there. Yeah about that sticker, I saw recent pics of M4's in a US Navy SEAL armory and they had those stickers on it. It gave me the idea to do it. As you said, FN SCAR's have them too. On their RS it will have registration info, etc. on the particular M4/rifle. I just had that sticker lying around-its airsoft so its just for looks right? lol. Reincarnation posted more info here.

@ Robinio: you shouldn't have had to cut down your triangular front post sight for your red dot optic. If it's an Aimpoint, just get a higher mount to have the sight cowitness to the lower 1/3. And your M16 handguard won't fit on an M4 barrel because the M16 handguard was made to fit onto a 20" barrel, but you can fit it on barrels that are 16" or 18". If you want to use an M16 handguard on your M4, you need a longer outer barrel.

@ CStrikeman: Replica Knights Armament QD suppressor is by G&P not VFC. The G&P is ok too with goo details, realistic attachment mechanism and correct length Knights flash hider with the notch. I spray painted it.

Edited by Hispeed1