Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@ 1stShooter: nice tan effect. May I suggest spraying the whole SR-25K? Also, how about dual 30mm scope mounts on your magnified optic? I see a singe low Aimpoint mount on that-temporary fix?

Lol i dont want to spray the whole gun as its always alot easyer to change it back if i want to. And lol yeah its a temporary fix as i did order a dual one but its was for 20mm scopes and mine its 25mm so it dont fit! damn ebay.

Agreed, but why go with the MOE miad? should of just went with real steel, looks more realistic in a way.

MIADs are real steel items as well.

MIADs are made by Magpul, like the CTR stock he's using.

He's using a CASV, so he might not be going for military realism.

The MIAD has a contoured grip and may be more comfortable to him than the standard grip.

Could be any of these...

Unless I read your post incorrectly...

Edited by Unit 318

P1010004-6.jpg

P1010005-3.jpg

classic army M15A4 SPR with crane stock. i was told it was all stock CA, but he shipped with the upper and lower receiver separated so itd fit in the box. and i notice the cylinder is an silver/chrome, ribbed cylinder. all the ribbed cylinders ive seen are bore up cylinders, so i guess it isnt stock CA, which im perfectly fine with :P

the hop up is broken though. ill try swapping a few parts with some spare chambers i have lying around, but im planning on getting a new chamber anyways.

the fps is great, ROF leaves quite a bit to be desired, and the range is poo right now because of the hop up. but the externals are amazing, no wobbes at all.

DSCN0796.jpg

DSCN0799.jpg

Systema PTW MAX 07.

KAC RAS.

Prime CNC lower.

Crane stock.

AN PEQ-2.

TA01 ACOG.

Surefire M951.

Stream-light M3.

I am still playing around with the flash lights, I think I am going to sell the m951 and get a scout light. BUIS is in the mail.

Also tried to make my PEQ more realistic...

DSCN0800.jpg