Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A paintjob i did for a teammate.

Might need some more "natural" wear and tear here and there but that will come as soon as he use it ingame.

in my opinion, you need a Magpul ASAP for your sling :P, or any adaptor for sling

Regards.-

in my opinion, you need a Magpul ASAP for your sling :P, or any adaptor for sling

Regards.-

Its not my gun only, painted it.

But its very common solution, in field you cant purchase from magpul or other fancy brands, you only have whats in the sopmod package.

You take what you got, seen many pics with this solution.

Edited by GRIM!

I have found the ASAP to make transitions only slightly better than the sling plate the sopmod are using. I am using both of them on two rifles, i am able to perform a manipulation of the rifle the same way. I feel like the sopmod style sling plate feels more sturdy and the magpul one fells like it should be broken, but so far so good. Personally I think the asap is good option but is way to over rated.

shinhk would would the WA not benefit from a flipdown front sight too?

I actually like the stock triangular front sight post, and the chevron reticule height gives it a lower 1/3 co-witness. If I use a magnified optic then I use front flip sights. My Prime WA has those flip sights because it's the only way to fit the silencer on w/o modifying the triangular iron sight. And since this is a picture thread...moar pics! :)

moe06.jpg

trijref02.jpg