Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Isamu...Im almost 100% certain that apart from the foregrip and birdcage flash hider, that gun is a Classic Army CQB Compact SEAL. I used to have one myself.

DOH!!! bad luck then, seems like I will have to get a cheap JG stubby to canibalice it for parts... someone wants to sell his one cheap? :P

Thaaaaaanks :)

Oh bum. You'd think that a Games Workshop store would stock GW related products...but nooooo. Had to order the etches from Forgeworld (and some others to make up a damned £10 order).

They dont even sell transfer sheets seperately anymore.

Whats more, the clientele/gamers in there made me quickly realise why I gave up GW back when Dark Future was still in production.

*sigh* I WILL have my Ultramarine Bolt Pistol...its just gonna take a while longer.

Yep, that says itll fit (says so on the listing ;) . The 3 main battery sizes are Sub-C (large packs), AF (A-Fat, as in mini packs, 17mm diameter), and AA (15mm diameter). There are also 4/5ths Sub-C which are the diameter of Sub-C but shorter, these are used in crane stock batteries.

Here are a few shots of my KWA M933 (M4 CQB) in its current condition.

100_4954.jpg

100_4948.jpg

100_4944.jpg

Parts list:

KWA M4 CQB

NcStar Mark3 tactical scope

G&P R500 Scorpion light

Madbull custom cut ver2 inner barrel

Madbull KX3 Flash hider

MAKO hadngaurd mount

Dboys Beta mag

Edited by SniperSidd
How are ICS PEQ2 battery boxes? I need an PEQ2 battery box and this one looks good. If not, what PEQ2 battery boxes are solid?

Hey, I'd go with a VFC if I were you. As far as I know they are the most realistic replicas around, and they can still hold a 9.6v nun-chuck battery easily. I mean, the VFC *feels* a little plasticy and flimsy, but when I had one it sat on my rail fine (no wobble or anything) and looked awesome. Here's a quick pic or two of it when I had it:

DSCN1738.jpg

DSCN1727.jpg

I've never had an ICS PEQ though so I can't really say anything about them.