Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it might be redundant, but I always thought CASV 203 combos looked better with the side rails and some rail covers thrown on.

I might agree with that. But I don't need them for anything, and I'm trying to keep weight and bulk down. I may end up throwing them on...it does look better in pictures at least.

No front BUIS? :huh:

Only temporary. I'm thinking a flip-up VLTOR front sight.

Grimreefer: Now THAT is a gun. How does it handle?

Front heavy? Back heavy? Balanced?

I could balance the gun on the magazine well. So, it's actually pretty well balanced and not uncomfortable at all.

GuzziHero...The Quest For More Silliness!

Zombie Killer...part 8 in a series.

As part of my stampede against silly RIS monsters, Ive purchased a couple of additions for the Zombie Killer :D yes, I know the foresight is on the wrong way, I had to do that because of stuff in the way. And if anyone asks why theyre not mounted further back, these mag clamps won't go on the shallower rails on the main RIS section.

Side of gun with the new suppressor...

PICT0001.jpg

Okay...this is odd...

PICT0002-2.jpg

But this is why...the gun becomes a crucifix in case those nasty vampires show up!

PICT0003a.jpg

HAHAHA :P

Thanks for the comments guise.

@ Krazy: I don't go to Fort Ord-but I do hit up the local airsoft store for stuff. So maybe I'll see you over there some time.

you need to. got guys from Sacramento coming down to play saturday. As for my AR. I tried to put a MOE handguard on, but the 733 handguard area is smaller than a standard m4, and so it will not work. When I get another MBK for it, I'll try and get a second seperate upper, and do a VLTOR/MOE build.

you need to. got guys from Sacramento coming down to play saturday. As for my AR. I tried to put a MOE handguard on, but the 733 handguard area is smaller than a standard m4, and so it will not work. When I get another MBK for it, I'll try and get a second seperate upper, and do a VLTOR/MOE build.

I forgot to ask, what are the internal specs on your M733, and how easily does the Magpul stock adjust?

Currently, the stock is hard to slide around. It could be that the stock is new, there's too much paint on the buffer tube that needs to be sander off, or the stock needs some sanding on the inside. But no wobble and it's where I want it.

And for the internals, it's stock besides metal bushings and a nodded tm piston. Lipo ready.

Another ludicrous RIS monster.

Lets see some real unique guns, not the same old sticklebrick specials.

Colt Commando ca. 1992

Laser Products Surefire Model-L45

Aimpoint 3000 w/Colt carry handle mount

Colt single heat shield/6 hole grips

M7332.jpg

M7331.jpg

Sorry, I already posted this in another topic. Upper has been modded for a PRIME WA M4 lower. Barrel is custom, but barrel socket is a PRIME. Feel free to IM with the modifications needed. I know the FA should be round type and not tear drop.