Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Darn Kalmar, got it finished before me. Ahhh.

I've actually had this setup for quite a while, had just been waiting for Troy to send me their VFG for almost 2 months now but gave up on that once I saw all the King Arms M7's starting to be posted...

Kalmar, why have you mounted everything back so far? Get that light and grip way out there, or at least the light.

Same as above, not everything is finished and once I receive the final piece of the puzzle I will be using the SureFire pressure switch on the VFG and moving both around.

UBR on a 7.5" O_O not my cup of tea, but otherwise quite a looker

Because I can.

Lol nice gun but really? triple post?

Apparently Arnies has a 17 image post limit, but also.. because I can.

Apparently Arnies has a 17 image post limit, but also.. because I can.

And you have 11 pictures...anyway nice SBR

Drake did you use Krylon? im painting my cqbr in that same scheme, or i plan to. could i pm u and ask for some tips? this is my first time painting

And you have 11 pictures...anyway nice SBR

Ahaha, maybe that's why I'm failing math :P

I had 18 pics in the set which made me think 17 when one of them was not shown, had forgotten that 7 of them where not included in this post. Anyways, thanks everyone for the positive feedback.

which front rail/mount/thingy is that?? I've been looking for something simple and easy, and thats exactly it!

Its this one.

Its intended for a rail but I've shimmed it with a couple of strips of plastic and its on rock solid. Once the plastic is black you'll never see it.

@Sparxy666: You got more details on that rifle? Outer barrel, rail system?

Looks like he's running a Knight's M4 Sniper/Match rail over a 16" barrel with a PRI flip up FSP/gas block.

Pretty much what I run. hahaha

IMG_0603.jpg

Mine has a King Arms M4 Match/Sniper RAS, CA PRI front flip up, PDI 16" heavy outer barrel, and a Troy medieval flash hider.