Armalite Picture Thread

They are nice tho! Plus they come in handy when setting the rifle down..

Yah they are. One of the nice things about my PEQ-15 being in that position is that it prevents the legs from locking, so I can quickly put the legs down.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yah they are. One of the nice things about my PEQ-15 being in that position is that it prevents the legs from locking, so I can quickly put the legs down.

Are those the 120 round PMAGs? If so, would you mind snapping a photo of one? I'd love to see if the texture is similar to that of a real magazine.

Are those the 120 round PMAGs? If so, would you mind snapping a photo of one? I'd love to see if the texture is similar to that of a real magazine.

Yes they are 120 PMAGs, I will snap a picture of one in good lighting tomorrow. He is one I ran over with my Tahoe a couple of times to hold you over.

PTS-Torture.jpg

Yes they are 120 PMAGs, I will snap a picture of one in good lighting tomorrow. He is one I ran over with my Tahoe a couple of times to hold you over.

http://i430.photobucket.com/albums/qq30/rw...PTS-Torture.jpg

Wow. Looks like a better texture than the mirror-finish on the STAR ones. Ill hold of judgment til the brighter photo though!

Edited by QDRenegade

PMAG-Texture.jpg

The texture on the PTS PMAGs is real nice. A real PMAG is one of the few Magpul products that I don't own, but it this still holds up to my other Magpul products. Despite what many say, Magpul PTS products are great.

I never had a real magpul product, but from what I can tell I cant be happier with my magpul pts products. They seem very nice, metal on the body is good, but has a weak point which is only a problem if you have a ambi safety, and dont forget to take mag out when you take upper off :P Haha but thats my fault, cant point fingers.

His AEG is unbalanced. It's either a m203 or a scope and a bipod. In his previous post the scope and bipod was much better. If he want's to keep this balanced, then his gonna have to put something on the front.

How is his AEG unbalanced? I think it looks perfectly fine as it is.

I think putting an m203 on there would be quite possibly the ugliest thing he could do right now.

His AEG is unbalanced. It's either a m203 or a scope and a bipod. In his previous post the scope and bipod was much better. If he want's to keep this balanced, then his gonna have to put something on the front.

That is a completely re-re statement. Your opinion is that his AEG is "unbalanced" that is not a fact..just YOUR opinion. That rifle is fine as is and an M203 on the front (especially in Real firearms) actually makes the weapon front heavy and a pain in the butt. There is absolutely NO need to add anything to the front of that rifle. <_<

Thanks, it is a VFC PEQ-15. It is an absolute piece of *suitcase*. I have had it for a couple of days and it is already falling apart.

I need to find a place to put a battery, does any one know if a LiPo and a Mosfet would fit in the buffer tube?

Thanks, it is a VFC PEQ-15. It is an absolute piece of *suitcase*. I have had it for a couple of days and it is already falling apart.

I need to find a place to put a battery, does any one know if a LiPo and a Mosfet would fit in the buffer tube?

Dude get a 11.5 barrel!