Armalite Picture Thread

*Jaw Drops*

Teach me... :D

Also, expect a review of the new Vanaras PEQ-15 here in a week or so. I'll compare it to the DyTac, as well.

-Vic

You can pretty much do it to any PEQ15 except the King Arms one.The knob on mine actually work.It took me like a good whole day to get it working.

A bit too much wear on that rifle for my taste, but it still looks pretty cool!

Where is the Miad grip?

Still working on it..It'll be there.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can pretty much do it to any PEQ15 except the King Arms one.The knob on mine actually work.It took me like a good whole day to get it working.

Dude. That's epic. Are the LED's two indvidual units, or are they one larger light just shined through the two holes?

Thx; it's a G&P Defender aeg - Limited edition 500, but mine have serial no. 0501 :rolleyes: - with G&P Aimpoint and Magpul MTX rail covers.

Cheers!

You can't have serial number 000 though, so 501 would makes sense, since it more than likely starts at 001.

You can't have serial number 000 though, so 501 would makes sense, since it more than likely starts at 001.

um, that still adds up to 501 units not 500. that said i do knpow some asian companys don't manufacture seriel number 013. supersticious much?

Holy shhhhhh..... So much better than the Larue one. To bad there's no URX rails :(

No Noveskes either :(

Still managed to build my next project gun anyway, well after the one I'm working on now

ar15idea.jpg

only with a noveske up against the gas block.

Edited by evansy