Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye i have a Magpul carbine in the works too, just lining out how much and for what.

choosing the base gun was the hardest part...dealing with G&G trades is not going to be very easy, but i need a CRANE stock and its the easiest way I guess.

Eh I wish I could somehow get a 9.6v 2000+mah into one of those since I hate normal PEQ's. :P

Oh well guess ill have to rely on a ugly battery pouch on my stock.

i think the king arms peq15s can actually fit a 9.6V battery...u might wanna check, as i've seen it on the Airsoft Extreme website.

HK416

Troy BUIS

Redi Mag

Magpul MOE Stock

Magpul Ladder Rail Covers

PEQ15

Surefire 6P in Gangsta Grip

Millet DMS-1 + Larue SPR Mount

VTAC Sling

Wow! very sexy! nice one Si. Why's this in the Armalite thread, you need to show this beauty off to the other HK lovers :P

That Knights SR is super sexy..mmmmm can't wait to get my hands on one. Does anyone know if the G&G or CA SR-25 silencer will fit on either the G&P or ARES SR-25?

ARES M110

If that thing is out!

I AM SO BUYING IT :P

And the CA-25 silencer fits like a glove on my SR25k By G&P

Edited by Faint

Glad to hear that. I'd definately like to get both the ARES and the new G&P SR's that are out. Although in comparison the G&P seems better in terms of build quality. Although I have no experience with the ARES, I would like to try one out and compare.