Armalite Picture Thread

Oddly enough only PMags seem to be the only feeding mags in the body regardless. I plan to get all PMags.

Did you file the whole bump or just part/half of it? How much did you need to file? I haven't really sanded anything before...xD Id rather not suitcase it up.

I dont get why they would do that, a machining error?

First check your pmag and see if it's got wear marks on the front or back from the bump. Because that's the one you'll want to file down.

On mine it was the bump at the front of the magwell. I used a small flat file, and filed the bump down a little bit at a time until I could get the mag in and out with needing to pound it in.

It is still a tight fit, but nothing like it was. I had no feeding problems, with either Pmags or regular mags.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think so, agian I'm using the movie shots as reference, so dunno how accurate that may be. Also if you use the movie as a reference the AR15 handgaurds were held in place by a A2 style delta ring, I haven't had any luck tracking down handguards of the style that will fit a triangle delta ring.

800px-BHDCommando-7.jpg

Edited by twonuts

My Km4 with all 09 kwa internals except for the gb shell.

Shooting 425fps with .25's

M60 flashhider

Prometheus tb

King Arms flip front sight

NC Star 1.25-4x32 red/green mildot

This thing bangs out 175ft accuratly on a good day, usually round 150 though ;0.

2ez31v4.jpg

LAPD SWAT as used by my friend out there.

Yes, I have the M500 on upside down. Works for me since I'm a lefty.

I'm a lefty too bro, and I have mine right side up (or the proper way it should be). Have you tried it being in the appropriate position? I seem to be able to access the pressure switch easier this way.

Just to jump on the classic Colt Commando wagon.

Freshly painted customized M733 carbine. Based on the one commandeered and used by Danny Archer in Blood Diamond.

dscn1762.jpg

dscn1761k.jpg

All it needs now is use.

I think a lower mount would be better to. I gotta admit, it looked better in black.

Lies! Don't listen to the naysayers Reborn. Your rifle is probably one of the best on Arnies! No nonsense, light and efficient is the way!

I think a lower mount would be better to. I gotta admit, it looked better in black.

The black also included the shiny stock TM grip and handguard. Also, the dark gray moderator and receiver clashed pretty badly with the matte black front sight and outer barrel. After a layer of paint, I got uniformity, which is what I wanted.

Now it needs heavy use - in the rain, in the mud, in the dust.

Finally got my WOC all done up and finished. Here are some pics and specs on the rifle.

Base Gun: G&P SR-16 URX long

- Magpul CTR stock

- Tango Down Pistol grip

- Tango Down QD vert grip (replica)

- Surefire m951 with IR Filter

- Hurricane Eotech 551

- Tango down rail covers

DSC01460.jpg

DSC01457.jpg

DSC01458.jpg

DSC01456.jpg

DSC01452-1.jpg