Armalite Picture Thread

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ooof, that is fit. what make?

Cheers mate

it is a G&P m4 brought from redwolf for $167usd, with a G&P cqbr rail, a 2 inch barrel extension off an AIM m4, and a madbull jp compensator.

http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airs...il?prodID=25704

it is a fantastic deal as it has a full on g&p mech (redwolf say it is 6mm but it is actually 7mm with plastic bushings) all you have to do is put some 7mm bearings, a spring and if ya want, a motor for a really decent performing rifle...

Trying out a lightly old-skool M4 setup.

- CapaciousZepher

That's proper sweet CZ; I love it. Might have something to do with taste in old(er) school(ish) models. I don't normally go for modern at all but I do even love the accessories on that too, mainly the way they are set up. That arrangment screams quality and realsteel to me, not entirely sure why, :P .

That's proper sweet CZ; I love it. Might have something to do with taste in old(er) school(ish) models. I don't normally go for modern at all but I do even love the accessories on that too, mainly the way they are set up. That arrangment screams quality and realsteel to me, not entirely sure why, :P .

Thanks man. I really do prefer a nice solid M4 with just the basic accessories. Rails are good and all, but there is something about the standard handguards which is gives it a simple and functional look. I think this will be my primary configuration. All I may do eventually is add an M203.

- CapaciousZepher

Edited by CapaciousZepher
Like I am kinda tired off seeing that RM. Do I have to punch another Baby? POST 500 :rocket: :rocket: :rocket:

+1 (not so much the punching the baby)

anyways, i am almost finished with my latest build.

it's taken me over a year to gather the parts, i can't wait to assemble it when i get back home

Nice M4 one of the better I have seen lately. Very simplistic. Whats up with the charging handle.

The spring inside is loose, also the thing in the charging handle which holds it still, is broken. Forgot to mention that it needs to be replaced.