Hi all, I thought just to keep everyone up to speed on who's who on the forum that it'd be nice to have a thread dedicated to announcing new members...

Starting with Orca. Many of you may haven noticed Orca, either posting, browsing the Airsoft News section or posting news on the front page. For well over a year he's been a News Editor for the forum, posting news and for the past few months he's also been moderating the Airsoft News section of the forum, trying to seperate the news from the 'not so new'. :)

Orca has been a friendly, enthusiastic member and contributor on the site for the past few years now, and is a good example of how we place more importance here on a friendly and supportive attitude over a postcount or notoreity. It's my hope that all of you will make Orca feel welcome in his new role as Global Moderator - it's a role which needs all the help it can get! :)

Just a little addendum:

Misfit has now been added as a trial Gear Discussion Moderator.

He's a stalwart member of the section who posts regularly there, so hopefully he'll be able to give Titleist a helping hand, who has been doing a fantastic job pretty much single handedly up until now. :)

MooCow has also been added as a News Editor.

A long term regular (and organiser of the very succesful and sorely missed Morning After games for regulars), MooCow is now back in his homeland of Hong Kong, where he is liasing with manufacturers to get the inside scoop for us (and I daresay a few freebies for himself along the way!)

Congratulations to both!

• 4 weeks later...

Another new staff member folks and one who surely needs no introduction...

But I'll give him one anyway. :D

MDK Marshal is probably known to many of you (especially those of you who frequent off topic) as a regular of several years now. I first met him at Arniegeddon 06, where I'm afraid to say (through criminally unbalanced games) I felt quite sorry for him as I was instructed to shoot him a lot with my RPK (back when it actually worked). Now with what appears to be his own tribute thread in off-topic, he's been nominated as a popular choice among the staff to assume the mantle of Sales / Off-Topic moderator.

Anyway, welcome to the team MDK Marshal. Wait...is that mud on your w-

Never mind. :D

Another new recruit: Guinness.

I'm sure many of you know Guinness by now - he's been a regular on here since 2005, and has written lots of useful articles on how to have realistic finishes to your rifles.

Guinness will be joining the Sales / Offtopic Group as well. Please feel free to welcome him. :)

Let's hope it doesn't corrupt him too quickly. :D

I know you're probably sick of me updating this all the time, but as you've probably guessed, we're increasing our numbers at the moment, to help give you guys a smoothly run forum once more.

Ironwolf is another well known regular, who's always been known for his level-headedness. He's the latest to agree to help us out as a Sales / Off-Topic Moderator. Welcome to the team, Ironwolf! :)

Finally we have Rob15. Rob15 is another longstanding member known to most of you, and he'll also be helping out as a Sales / Off-Topic Moderator.

We might try and recruit some more folks to help out in future, but for now this is it.

Thanks for helping out guys; it's appreciated!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.