Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Marlowe

New Staff Members

Nuts to the tiger, ox, or whatever it is, this seems to be the year of the promotions! :D

'grats to everybody else who god bumped up in status!

Congrats to all those who've been promoted, and to Orca, I've met him recently and he's been very helpful on other sites as well, and he's a top notch choice. Congrats to all of you guys.

Finally we have Rob15. Rob15 is another longstanding member known to most of you, and he'll also be helping out as a Sales / Off-Topic Moderator.

Oh dear, I'll never hear the end of this on msn or at a skirmish :P

Gadge has kindly agreed to help moderate the new WW2 gear discussion section which I've set up due to popular demand.

Many of you will probably be familiar with Gadge from his articles on gear in Airsoft International and his work elsewhere on forums such as CIA. As a passionate WW2 gear fan and an experienced choice he seemed a natural choice to help moderate on the forums, and we're very grateful for him offering his time to help.

Please make him welcome as the newest member of staff. :)

Didn't see this until now.

Congrat's to Gadge. Nice to have him on board.

Here's a guy who clearly really knows his stuff with regard to the whole WW2 thing and produced some of the only articles that I ever felt made AI worth taking into the loo with me. ;)

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and the use of session cookies.