Knackered and battered, cheap and cheerful

Wow, haha, I want one, too. I have the double barrel version...but I need something with more firepower, haha.

I have a WELL P90...the thing is funny...it shoots like a fully automatic shotgun...you NEVER know where the bbs will go...straight up, to the side, or on the occasion...straight.

-Vic

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bought these at Wal-Mart yesterday with some friends, for epic lulz and win.

They actually eject shells and everything, it's amazing. No, they're not Airsoft, but I'll bring them to the next game- just because ;)

6 rounds magazines, shell ejecting... don't know how hard they shoot, but it's pretty good. The lever action works pretty well, too, but there's the occasional jam issue.

That ###### me off, though- jam belongs on my bread, not my gun >:(

OH WOW! A SHELL EJECTING NERF GUN!!!! i would have soooo wanted one of those many years back (and i still kind of do just for a laugh)

Srry I had to bring this back up:

f-16.jpg

f-162.jpg

Glad to say the fam-16 has been successfuly dissmantled.

Wow I love that.

Seriously, it's hideously attractive.

Just takes a few beers.

Damn, we're out.

But seriously, I'd buy that as a one-of-a-kind custom creation thing.

I like how you have the standing triumphantly on top of an AK, really says something about the attitude.

cool gun

• 1 month later...
Srry I had to bring this back up:

CENSORED

Glad to say the fam-16 has been successfuly dissmantled.

I would like to say to who ever made that.....that.......ABOMOMINATION!!!!! That they flat out disgust me, and I will most likely hate them for life.

Second anyone and I mean anyone who has even the slightest feelings for that gun should be deeply ashamed, and should say the "our father" 100,000 ( :bleh: )times...Unless you like the FAMAS part...then that's fine...

*deep breath* I'm gonna go cry for a little bit and I hope to god something like that never happens again..in my life...

Edited by dismemberd