My whole collecton

So I have never actually taken a photo of all my guns together and figured I would when I got home from work. The only gun missing from the shot is my CA SCAR-L Tan because it is for sale at the local shop. Here is my vast assortment of weaponry. Just need a couple more and I will be content.

From left to right:

TOP: Real Sword Type 56, KWA M4 S-System, Star L85A2, Star L85A2 Carbine, Classic Army M14 Scout w/ wood stock

MIDDLE: Craft Apple Works M79, Star M60E4

BOTTOM: Tokyo Marui Detonics .45, Tokyo Marui Hi-Capa 4.3 DS, Tokyo Marui Glock 17, Tokyo Marui Glock 17, Tokyo Marui Hi-Capa 5.1, Tokyo Marui Hi-Capa 5.1

Airsoft-13-2.jpg

Lets not forget all the mags to shoot the guns with. I forgot to get the 3 gas grenades I usse in the M79 out for the mag shot. Third shot is a shot of my current favorites...my upgraded TM Glock 17s.

Airsoft-15-1.jpg

Airsoft-14-1.jpg

I don't see why some one can't post a thread of their collection... I mean there is not thread for entire collections in the area, just one for "gun rooms". Where else would these picture fit in?

Twin GLOCKs and 2011s FTW.

Edited by KTcerberus
Maybe we should have a "Show off your collection" thread. I didn't have the time to take photos of each gun individually.

There is also a gallery you know mate, http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/inde...autocom=gallery

I'm not quite sure who anyone would be showing off too though. Self righteous types that think they need their own dedicated thread without any consideration for the rules and other members to boast about their shiny things just tend to get on my nerves :D