Weirdest dreams

BadAssTronaut

Brought on by a very strange dream I had last night. Lets us know some of the crazy dreams you've had if you can remember them (I hate it when you forget what the hell it was about)

My dream:

Heres that dream I had last night, I was Fred Flintstone, it seemed the Flintstones had come into some money or won the lottery or summit, because their house was massive and the media where outside :huh: (I know where is this going you ask, the answer is nowhere, but keep reading anyway ;) )

All of a sudden a creature that looked like the Nemesis monster from RE: Apocalypse only with green skin started knocking on the window (Maybe I ate too much cheese before bed time or something, who needs details anyway ;) )

He coaxed me outside an began chasing me, so I ran into Barneys back yard where I found an empty guitar case, I smacked Nemesis with it and he fell into the shed door, breaking it off its hinges, I ran, while I had the chance, round to the front of the house and it seems Nemesis has beaten me to it, ARRRGGGHHH!!1 So I ran back round to the rear of the house only to find he's beaten me to it again, so I beat him with the guitar case and he smashed into the shed again. This sequence of events was repeated several times until it suddenly dawned on me to knock the door and get Barn to let me in, so I did.

I knocked on the door, yelling "Le'me in Barn!!1" only to find my pleas for help where met with the response "Isa' ######, wha du wan?" (Barn had been out for a night on the tiles obviously) and "Isa ######, leave me alone!"

I woke up at this point.

And know your all thinking WTF?

You Foo! Why did you let the Nemesis coax you out in the first place? You know he's gonna throw you helluva far!

I had one where i was 20+ stone and was riding around the estate on a tiny 1970's chopper bicycle...

:blush:

I had one where two characters from Thomas Hardy's book Far From The Madding Crowd were belting around a lake in a speedboat. Being dragged around by the speedboat was a giant inflatable double-decker bus, inside which I was trapped.

After being bounced around a lot I fell out the door and woke up when I hit the water.

One of the most vivid and easily the most bizarre dream I've ever had :mellow:

Its the minds way of sorting out all the ###### that flies around in your head. Dream occur during Rapid Eye Movement (REM) sleep. REM is a vital part of sleeping. People who have been deprived of REM sleep start to halucinate and feel really tired.

You only remember a dream if you wake up during it.

I used to have a recurring nightmare which i had for nigh on 6 years. It was always the same...

A well lit metal room (couldn't see where the light was coming from), no windows or doors. Suddenly the whole room bursts into flame and i'm trying to get out but i can't...

Thats when i wake up. Scary thing was though, the dream would only seem like 2 minutes or so when in fact i'd been asleep for 6 and a half hours or so!

Haven't had it for the last 5 years though. Just went, like that!

I don't believe that your dreams can be interpreted, like, you can get those books that are supposed to tell you what your dreams mean, my mates mum owned one (She was into palm reading and all that weird ######) and not one of my dreams or anything associated with them was in any of her books... Meh! :mellow:

I had a dream where I was on a giant electric pencil sharpener as if it was a motorcycle and I rode it to the beach and was shot at by monkeys with Master Chief helmets.

LOL! :lol::lol::lol:

I wonder, if some of these dreams were made into films how many people (Mostly stoners probably) would go to see them?

I remember most dreams from, well some from when i was 5 years old.

I did something bad so my parents left me outside in my baby pram in the cold to sleep. Just then a walking post box came towards me to kill me or something. I was lucky to change dream by then so i woke up like in the middle of my 3 dream so i remember all of them well parts of them.

I've got this sudden urge to have a rummage in "Ye Olde Video tape collection" and dig out Dreamscape with Dennis Quaid.

yeah, i would too, but sadly the train sequence seems to have alot of drop-out thru it.

i think it was paused and rewound too much in that area...

ah well, i was young once. [and so was cate capshaw...]

i have weird dreams all the time.

last night i recall two dreams.

one, i was back home at my folks, and in reality we used to feed a couple of grey squirrels that have since gone the way of roadkill. anyway, back in the dream, we're sat inside watching the garden, and suddenly theres shedloads of grey squirrels everywhere. my mother points to a really large one [the size of a dog] and says 'theres a fox'. i said no its not, its just a really large squirrel.

made no sense but what the hell.

the other one was where i walk in on my gf with 4 other guys, one of which is her work colleague... i wont say anymore as their positions are adult-rated. i do my nut and try and throw everyone out, including my then ex-gf. i seem to recall i try beating them up with a black rubber thing.

when i was young one of my recurring nightmares was:

me, impaled on the end of a giant needle thing, in a dark room, where i'm surrounded by giant.. square marshmallows [i cant describe them as anything else] arranged in a 3d grid, and theres an open doorway in the distance, that i cant reach..

there is no natural gravity so i'm kinda swimming but going nowhere.

i had three dreams when i was young, that i always remember:

one was where i abseil in on a shopping mall as part of a SF team, only i tricked my way in, with a toy replica gun. i had to pretend not to fire it otherwise everyone would know i was a fake..

but i managed to assault and take the shopping mall almost single handedly without having to 'fire' my gun..

[i can attribute this to my military interests, but i didnt know about airsoft till much later]

second, was i ride around in a btr-80 thru the farms of the then yugoslavia, in charge of my own unit with hinds giving close air support... i dont recall attacking anyone, it just seemed to be a long roadtrip of somekind..

[i can only attribute this to my childhood days of my parents repeatedly driving thru yugoslavia and my soviet-military obsession i had as a child.]

third, was i'm on top of a skyscraper with a girl i can only see from behind - she has dark shoulder length hair, and we're about to commit suicide by jumping off the top of this building. we hold hands, and jump.

[obviously i never saw the end of this dream..]

i like these kinds of dreams. i just kind of wake with a wtf expression on my face..

[according to my gf [and ex-flatmates] i look like a scared rabbit in the morning]

I herd if you die in your dream it means youre sick or about to be.

My dreams are usually pretty real. Like a couple weeks ago I was supposed to film this skate demo for a friend of mine in Brooklyn. The night before it I drempt that I was on the subway and someone stole my camcorder. So I didnt go to it the next day. Yeah he was mad at me but screw that Im not taking any chances.

Archived