• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

IMG00367-20100917-1755.jpg

IMG00368-20100917-1756.jpg

CF P64 Ruck Frame

CF P82 Valice and Air Mattress/Carrier

CPGear 64 Bag (old gen)

CPGear Yoke, Shoulder Straps, Kidney Belt and Compression Panel (new gen)

Blackhawk 3-day Assault Pack

I used both packs in the field these past two weeks and the Blackhawk pack was more a pain to use then my issued day pack, so I'm gonna search around for a Camelbak bag and see what I find.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Scored an EI DFLCS MME pack last month, just in time to pack it for the holidays :D

DSC00685.jpg

This is now replacing my BHI 3-day Assault Pack (and I suppose my issued daypack for all intensive purposes).

Right now I've got an M60 pouch on one side, and a TT hardcase and HSGI frag pouch on the other. I snagged some LBT M60 pouches though so there will be a movement and new pictures later :P

Recieved a new pack today, was sold to me as a "Mystery ranch Assault pack in digital desert"

told it was picked up in the states and was a trial pack for the USMC, not sure if its more AOR1 than marpat as i have neither to compare it to, thought it was a S.A.T.L pack orginally but seems smaller (45 litres) and doesnt have molle on the sides, possibly a early trial version?

If anyone has any info on the pack that would be great, Ive emailed Mystery Ranch just waiting on a reply.

pics including a size comparision to a LBT 3 dayer

DSCN0573.jpg

IMG_3987.jpg

IMG_3988.jpg

DSCN0575.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

I have the same pack in AOR2, based on the response of Mystery Ranch, this model is called M4.0, I was not able to be more precise about its origins.

It is likely that it is a model made for DevGru.

However, the straps are printed in AOR2 on mine, unlike yours.

Anyway, this bag is really good!

dsc01596s.jpg

dsc015970.jpg

Edited by Steyrman

Scored an EI DFLCS MME pack last month, just in time to pack it for the holidays :D

This is now replacing my BHI 3-day Assault Pack (and I suppose my issued daypack for all intensive purposes).

Right now I've got an M60 pouch on one side, and a TT hardcase and HSGI frag pouch on the other. I snagged some LBT M60 pouches though so there will be a movement and new pictures later :P

Speaking of rucksacks don't you owe me a CPGear Nuke Bag?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Arrived in the post yesterday. It's been over a decade since i bought a new bergen, and while both my old wyvern and para bergen are still going strong i fancied something a bit snazzier.

As they were on sale at UKtactical for £139 i thought it'd be rude not to.

It is a heavy bag even unloaded it is weighty but i tend not to ever have to do more than 5-10 miles at a time so that doesn't worry me much.

The colour is more light CB there is a LOT of blue light in the picture making it seem greener than it is.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Say emmm, I'l looking for a ruck which has the following specs, more-or-less:

- Waterproof/resistant ( I bike to work, in all conditions ). Normal rucks woth build-in wrap-around waterproof cover is fine too.

- Does have to carry everything for airsoft too, except AEG ( So clothing AND Camelbak Delta5 tec. vest wrapped around it )

- Hydration doesn't matter. Ventilation however, does! Especially my back, when biking.

I've been looking into a Cabelbak Tri-Zip and the Mystery Ranch 3-Day assault ( much more expensive though ). But neither state to be water resistant!

Problem is, the 3-zip looks very handy, and I like it.

Any help, please?