Special Forces Civilian/PMC Loadouts

Misfit

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Azulsky: I've run my 'satch with frankly an arseload of different mags, and have had -no- problems at all, never even came close to losing a single one.

The lack of webbing on the bottom is to allow for adjusting the height of the rear plate by moving the waist-fastener up or down.

Reborn has it in the lowest setting as of now, but as you see there is another set of wide vertical webbing which would allow for it to slide through, which is the way I'm running mine as of now. PALS webbing there could very well interfere with that ability, but no doubt HSGI would be willing to add some for you if you were dead-determined to do so :)

I was specifically worried about the new models because the bungee cord is sized for real m16 magazines where the airsoft ones look too short to even touch it. My satch and all of my friends old ones have full PALS on the back all the way to the bottom. The other thing that still looks undone to me is that you can fold the bib down and run it lowprofile with the x harness to make it into a chestrig but they dont give you a way to "lock down" the bib in the folded position

They're TRS ones from flecktarn.co.uk.

The main flap can be tucked down the back of the mags and only the small tab used to keep the mags in. It works well with plain mags but with magpuls its a pain in the *albartroth*. They'll probably work with ranger plates tho.

Heres my latest SF/PMC inspired loadout. Sorry for the bad pics its just too overcast today.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/eva...ar/PICT0244.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/eva...ar/PICT0245.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/eva...ar/PICT0246.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v469/eva...ar/pict0202.jpg

The belt kit has the same mag pouches as the chest rig atm so all together the kit carries 12 mags.

Who makes the mag pouches on the rig?

My new SF inspired cool weather loadout:

ODAColdweatherLoadout2.jpg

ODAColdweatherLoadout4.jpg

Dragon Red Knock Off - "Alpha" Jacket (Caution - the sizing on these is way off -a Large is more like a Medium I'm 6' and approx. 225 lbs and this barely fits)

Wilson Combat 1911

Paddle SERPA for 1911

Temperate weight Woodland BDU Bottoms

Long Sleve Thermal T-shirt (Under Tight Fitting Waterproof Gortex Jacket)

Merrel Moab XCRs

Castle Armored Gloves (or Mechanics Gloves depending - Castles if CQB is expected, Mechanics for outdoor)

Paca

MBSS with weighted Plates

MAP

SABRE Radio

Cavalry Headset

Ski Mask (Folded into a watchcap)

CQBR

+ all the usual bits and bobs

Dont they use like standard crossdraw vests? Atleast thats what I saw in the only episode...lol

They moved onto molle in the later seasons. They even had a vest I liked the look of in Season 3 (iirc) but I couldnt find who it was made by.

Is that the one where the vice president-elect was assassinated? If so, I believe that is a black Paraclete HPC or a Condor PC w/cummerbund in black

It was the one where they had to get embasy staff to a safety and got stuck in a minefield.

Well ne thing about Condor is their pretty ballsy nowadays. Their selling their own version of the MARCIRAS under the noses of Eagle and thus far getting away with it. If they can manage to pull this kind of stuff off I'd expect to see semi-accurate replicas of all our favorites PCs and armor carriers.

Its sold on Airsoftgi's website. It looks pretty true to the MARCIRAS to me.

Condor's fine if you're shopping for MOLLE accessories - I have some of their pouches and a holster in use (heavy use) and they are holding up fine. Even if they start wearing out, I can easily and cheaply replace them. But a full plate carrier? I wouldn't trust the quality. Just because it is accurate doesn't mean that it will hold up to heavy abuse.

Condor Pre-CIRAS look alikes

9292a1e5.jpg

1b67016c.jpg

Pantac CIRAS

DSC00785.jpg

Condor was my first PC and I loved it. The Coyote PC lasted me this last year and a half through heavy use both CQB/Outdoor very well. The black one last me almost three years. The only reason why I don't use either anymore is, I became a gearwhore and bought a Pantac CIRAS. The thing is if you're on a budget Condor is your best bet, plus look at both of my PCs and you can only tell they're different if you look very hard.

Condor was my first and for the price is the best for your average airsofter

Looks amazing.

But, I really hate when people do that with holsters. Because its dumb and permotes bad aiming. Has no point IMO, and is not very realistic as most real operators wouldnt do that. If your drawing a side arm, you shouldnt have a rifle held in the other hand. With your sling it looks like you dont even need it on the wrong side. Its your loadout, just saying =D

Perfect loadout, that aside

Archived