Special Forces Civilian/PMC Loadouts

Misfit

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks amazing.

But, I really hate when people do that with holsters. Because its dumb and permotes bad aiming. Has no point IMO, and is not very realistic as most real operators wouldnt do that. If your drawing a side arm, you shouldnt have a rifle held in the other hand. With your sling it looks like you dont even need it on the wrong side. Its your loadout, just saying =D

Perfect loadout, that aside

Thanks.

Although I happen to be ambidextrous with a sidearm. My left hand is just as good as my right. The only reason you see me using my right hand in the first picture is because it's a posed shot. While in a game at Jericho (very intense CQB contests), my sidearm gets a lot of use, especially when I get caught reloading.

dscn1389is9.jpg

Kit list:

- SKDTac tactical ballcap

- Oakley Flakjacket sunglasses

- Outdoor Research Ninjaclava balaclava

- UnderArmour HeatGear long-sleeve mock turtleneck shirt

- BlackHawk SOLAG gloves

- 5.11 Vanguard watch

- HSGI Wasatch plate carrier

- HSGI shoulder pads

- Pantac short radio pouch

- Pantac hydration carrier

- SKDTac flag patch

- Eagle duty belt

- HSGI triple pistol pouches

- Guarder Tornado drop-leg holster

- Pantac BDU belt

- 5.11 tactical pants

- Alta kneepads

- 5.11 ATAC boots

- Custom Colt Commando carbine w/ CompML2 sight

- Glock 17 pistol w/ tan frame

- 12 STANAG magazines

- 2 Glock magazines

- Gerber multi-tool

- Surefire G2 Nitrolon light

- Vehicle keys

Really sorry if this has been asked a million times but I have looked through all 3 threads and searched but can't find an answer. Here goes:

What colour rig is more commonly accepted? Tan? OD? CB? Also not having seen them side by side is there much difference between Tan and CB? I'm looking for an all round light weight rig that will go with Jeans, Kahki combats maybe even MC BDU's at a push?

I want to order a new rig today but can't for the life of me decide on a colour.

Really sorry if this has been asked a million times but I have looked through all 3 threads and searched but can't find an answer. Here goes:

What colour rig is more commonly accepted? Tan? OD? CB? Also not having seen them side by side is there much difference between Tan and CB? I'm looking for an all round light weight rig that will go with Jeans, Kahki combats maybe even MC BDU's at a push?

I want to order a new rig today but can't for the life of me decide on a colour.

CB is darker than tan/khaki. The plate carrier you see me wearing in my photos is khaki in color. If you get the same PC in CB, it's going to be a darker and richer color.

If you want to run your rig with multiple loadouts, I recommend CB over khaki. The latter is only useful if you operate exclusively in a desert environment, in my opinion,

Pretty much all there gear is condor as in most movies/tv shows these days sadly.

That was the case with Ravenwood on Jericho. All used Condor gear. Not a fan of cheap gear, so wont be useing it. xD

Id also reccomend CB over Khaki. As it can go with any loadout. So can OD, but dosent look at good with tan clothing when CB looks good with both tan and green

Due to stock problems and impaitience on my part I have had to re-think my rig choice or my PMC loadout. The only rig I can find at the moment that I like is this RRV however I can't find many if any reerences to PMC's using RRV's. Now I'm not some one who needs to look exactly like the pictures but some degree of correctness would be nice :) If the RRV is unsuitable can you suggest any other lightweight rigs that would fit the bill? I have a budget of about £70 (if no internal pouches that £70 must inclued pouches to house at least 4 M4 mags) my original choice was a Tasmanian Tiger chest rig mkII but as I said stock of the CB version is unavailable at the moment. I have looked at the Templar Assault System recon plate carriers as well as the Warrior W-RPC-7 but they both seem a little too light in colour for my liking. Any help would be gateully received as I have now been trawling thread upon thread since 9pm and now 1/2 a bottle of grouse later I've had enough ;)

I'm working on building up a PMC loadout as another excuse to use my AK variants. How's this sound so far?

Pantac CB Weesatch

5.11 CB Tactical Pants

Some sort of black polo/longsleeve as the weather goes

Converse desert tan tactical boots

CB tactical belt with matching dump pouch/holster

Black Alta kneepads

Archived