Special Forces Civilian/PMC Loadouts

Misfit

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks a lot Hunk! :D

That was just what I needed to know and the pictures are a great reference. Looks like a well made and low profile rig that takes the basic Chi-Com design and expands on it to allow for the carrying of all the essential first and second line kit.

I always loved the Chi-Com vests but found they lacked the pouch options to carry everything I might want for a short skirmish, so this looks like just the solution I'm looking for that will still retain the low profile size and comfortable feel of Chi-Com.

There was just two other thinsg I was wondering about though... are any of those 3 front pouches or right hand side utility pouch adequate in size to securely hold a small pistol like a Glock 19? And can the AK mag pouches hold 2 mags or are they single mag pouches only?

Thanks again for the info and pics Hunk, it's greatly appreciated!

I have one question, has anyone seen any pictures of contractors carrying G26s? I'm going to buy a Glock again for my loadout, and I'm either getting that or a G19.

Right here is a PMC ish loadout any tips are welcome

Blackwater cap

Out of curiosity, for those of you with Blackwater themed loadouts, has anyone updated their loadout as a result of Blackwater's name change?

Some PSD Base Security thing I've been toying around with for a little while...

p3023090copy.jpg

p3023094copy.jpg

Kitlist:

- Black shirt

- Shemagh

- HSGI Tactical Baseball Cap

- Bollé Silium shades

- M04BA

- Velcro flag, subdued

- EI RLCS M4 mag pouch

- Velcro NO PEN patch

- DCU Pants

- BHI SERPA

- Pantac double pistol mag pouch

- Access card

- Civilliant belt

- OD 3-point sling

- USP .45

- HK416

Looks more South American than Middle Eastern. You could very well be one of the Blackwater operatives dispatched to Columbia.

Thats the idea, i was looking for a south america PMC scenario, War against drugs kind of thing.

I wouldnt pick a fight with you haha.

Work out alot? :P

Hehehe...Thanks, i dont like fights, i am a completely zen kind of guy. Me and my buddies pick up girls, not fights. We leave the fights for the retarded ones. :D

I lift weights and i play Rugby as a Hooker in my city's team. (Off Topic: The tan you see, is from yesterday's game againts our rivals.....Under a 37ºC sun heat, we smashed then 20 x 0. They are still wondering WTF just happened...hehehehe)

There is a PMC based game coming in a few weeks, then í'll post some decent pics.

Cheers

Good day guys! Im kinda new to the world of impressions but I have here my little contribution to this thread. Comments, suggestions and even violent reactions are very much welcome.

Image561.jpg

Image563.jpg

Image565.jpg

Image567.jpg

Image560.jpg

Image564.jpg

Kitlist:

Khaki ballcap

Black shades

Grey Checkered polo

Khaki pants

Merrel hiking shoes

Mechanix gloves

Riggers belt

Black utility bag

Black Tactics A.T.T.A.C.K. Chest Rig

2x Black pistol mag pouch

4x Black M4 mag pouch

1x Black pistol holster

8x Black M4 mags

6x Nix Flexx cuffs

3x Green Cyalume light sticks

2x Cyalume IR sticks

1x Carabiner

Camelback hydration bag

M4 commando (moded to look like mk18)

Devgru sights

Foregrip

An/peq

Aimpoint

Once again, comments, suggestions and violent reactions are very much welcome. More power to you all guys! ^_^

Archived