Special Forces Civilian/PMC Loadouts

Misfit

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

aye then thar you Regiment arses be

Oi!

Good to see some indigenous force pics. You guys looked good out there, but please don't tell me you were part of the guys that kept flip flopping sides just for kicks. ;)

Thanks! And negative. We tried to steer clear of the traditional "AHA LIONCLAWS" gotcha moments that have Shadow Squad disrupting gameplay and being John Lu's personal havoc force. We decided we were an embedded unit within the indigenous folks which gave us a little more operating freedom, and we initially allied with Bravo because ACO shot first and asked questions later. One of Bravo's higherups allocated a few squads to my command and we proceeded to show them how to kick doors and bang rooms with SASR flair - staying in-character and acting in that advisory role was cool and people were digging it.

It wasn't until Mullen ordered us executed because he didn't trust us operating behind BCO's lines that we switched to Alpha for a bit, but in the end we did have our own objectives and did end-up manipulating isolated squads of Alpha and Bravo to get where we needed to, we just avoided shooting people that trusted us in the back. There was a lot of ###### going on with the other Shadow elements, though.

I think we ran into you guys--we linked up with Mullen just as he was telling a team in civvies to get lost. His guards seemed to be elsewhere so our squad leader had us set up a hasty 360, but Max was pretty much standing in the middle of the street about a minute later when the indigenous whatevers turned around and wiped us all out.

We ended up deciding we were an in-country embedded SASR thing instead because you have to make your own story for Lu events to be fun.

Any more pictures of this event? The site looks amazing!

I think we ran into you guys--we linked up with Mullen just as he was telling a team in civvies to get lost. His guards seemed to be elsewhere so our squad leader had us set up a hasty 360, but Max was pretty much standing in the middle of the street about a minute later when the indigenous whatevers turned around and wiped us all out.

If this was Sunday that might have been us. We had an objective based way behind Bravo's lines and decided to try and nonchalantly patrol our way through it. We heard Mullen was in the area but the intel was inaccurate, and we patrolled around a corner right into him, sans PSD. I bullshitted my way out of having to deal with him (in character) and we started to patrol off again when Bravo began being engaged by a squad of Alpha that had snuck around into the two story houses near BCO's deployment area. As a show of good faith we began engaging Alpha so that BCO would leave us alone and let us do our thing. Some of the BCO guys saw us with guns up shooting into windows with Alpha in it and started returning fire at us, so we ended up having to kill a bunch of people. It happens :unsure:

Any more pictures of this event? The site looks amazing!

Here's some more

Hopefully there's a pic of the Mexican restaurant serving food in a half demolished building.

That was hilarious. Delicious, $4 asbestos filled burritos.

If this was Sunday that might have been us. We had an objective based way behind Bravo's lines and decided to try and nonchalantly patrol our way through it. We heard Mullen was in the area but the intel was inaccurate, and we patrolled around a corner right into him, sans PSD. I bullshitted my way out of having to deal with him (in character) and we started to patrol off again when Bravo began being engaged by a squad of Alpha that had snuck around into the two story houses near BCO's deployment area. As a show of good faith we began engaging Alpha so that BCO would leave us alone and let us do our thing. Some of the BCO guys saw us with guns up shooting into windows with Alpha in it and started returning fire at us, so we ended up having to kill a bunch of people...

That's it; we didn't even realize Alpha was involved. Luckily we ended things on a high note after that, spending the rest of Sunday in a desperate and successful defense of some complex against wave after wave of Alpha.

There's some pretty cool photos in there, including some of my teammates trying not to fall asleep during a recitation of the fifty states.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

OUCH! I prefer not to play if I have no knee protection... thats why I got a couple of trousers with built in kneepads, even if one is *fruitcaged, the other one will do the job, not to mention they are more comfortable than a pair of kneepads.

BTW, how can you break kneepads? I used a pair of bijans for quite a long time and after hell and back they were fresh as the first day =S

Archived