Special Forces Civilian/PMC Loadouts

Misfit

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, 5 years is a lot of time, so yes, they deserve the retirement, my pants have the pads concealed under a thick cordura later, so they look more like a work trousers than military speshul forces ones... too bad one pair is getting smaller and smaller... gym is bad for the wardrove :(

certainly is! but good for everything else, the guns are looking small in the pic, need to get back down there, urgh lazy me. So anyone got suggestions for making it look better? im always after an excuse for more gear lol. Things you cant see in the pic are plasti cuffs, knife, cyalumes etc that are all on my other side.

I felt left out of the jeans and black t-shirt club, and seeing as I'm waiting for some stuff in the post before I can do a modern SEAL kit, I guess sometimes they don't get all AOR'd up, or whatever.

P1030566.jpg

P1030564.jpg

I don't like being tall, means when people take my photo my head looks massive for some reason.

e9f54de6.png

My setup for now.

Woodland bdu pants

BELL kneepads

Dickies Long sleeve shirt

Tactical Load Bearing Vest(TLBV)

Camo Scarf

College Baseball cap

Walmart Digital Watch

Contractor's Gloves

What I plan to do:

Blackhawk! TNT OPS pants(clay) and Fit Engineered Short sleeve shirt(black).

Shemagh

ALTAMA 9inch Desert Boots

Battle belt with a drop pouch, mag pouches for my M9 and either M4 or G36 (changing once I get my G36 operational)

Not sure if I should keep the TLBV and get some PACA armor vest or drop it and get something else. Any suggestions?

Yep, ATJ Lu?ko.

I'm pretty sure most of his gear is from http://www.combatkit.net/.

That would include Land Vest with CQB Rifle Magazine Pouch, Chest Utility Pouch M2, Pistol Magazine Pouch and have no idea about radio pouch. I compared products from combatkit and picture, can be wrong.

If you are interested in more picture of Croatian units, I can give you link to our local forum.

• 1 month later...

Archived