Special Forces Civilian/PMC Loadouts

Misfit

PMC arnt all in Iraq you know

A

I'm aware of that, but this thread is very Iraq-centric. Hence my answer. In other markets, such as South Africa or South America, 5.45x39mm isn't a native round either (7.62x51 and x39 basically rule South America), so why choose it?

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It's only Iraq-centric because that's where most PMCs are being seen nowadays. Think people need to get out of the assumption that Iraq is the only place they operate.

Yes, I'm aware of that. I was answering in the context of the thread, which is Iraq-centric. :rolleyes:

Now why don't you go over to the SEAL thread and inform them that they're basing all of their information off of a very limited and outdated set of photographs which are highly region specific? If you want to truly enlighten us...

Yes, I'm aware of that. I was answering in the context of the thread, which is Iraq-centric. :rolleyes:

Now why don't you go over to the SEAL thread and inform them that they're basing all of their information off of a very limited and outdated set of photographs which are highly region specific? If you want to truly enlighten us...

Oh, well, if you want to be like that...

It's only Iraq-centric because people like you have allowed it to be, and considering the nature of the SEALs and how secretive they're supposed to be...how about you go do it yourself and save us the trouble, hmm?

Agent Hunk, did you have any problems with the CA metal body and the MRE rail? Do the upper parts of both line up propperly? What brand of rail is that? Great setup btw.

They line up fine and it went on just fine. Its a JG. I'm fairly surprised at its construction myself.

is that the pantac split chest rig? if so how do you like it, i almost purchased it.

yes it is. I love it. Very nice material and doesnt seem to be breaking anytime soon even with abuse. Each mag pouch holds 3 m4 mags and the big pockets are capable of holding a MAG SAW boxmag.

And the Myspace like pictures were done because I was bored and it was dark out. Should get better ones Sunday.

Archived