Special Forces Civilian/PMC Loadouts

Misfit

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By that logic you could reference every pic of SEALs wearing jeans and PC (which there are quite a few) as a 'legit' PMC kit.

Agreed, the kit looks like a romanticised-PMC kit, but it can't really be taken as a accurate example.

And we're grown men playing dress-up, mate. :D The pic is a good enough reference. Sometimes it just takes a good look at the smallest item to know how to put your own gear together.

Given the title of this thread, you should both get off your pedantic high horses, and bore off to the SEAL/Ranger gear threads. It's not about what that pictured soldier is - it's about what he looks like isn't it?

*edit* not you Leon, the other guy.

Apologies, forgot this thread covered SF in civilian dress too, in which case yes, that pic of a valid reference.

• 1 month later...

yup. the leg panel is pretty flexible. one just gotta pull at an angle away from the leg. dont pull it up straight directly cuz it will hit the pistol mags. same goes with the mags on the chest. i dunno if this can work with leg panels with foam padding as they will be thicker and could be stiff, and wont allow the magpouch to flex.

tnx for the commment.s.

• 3 weeks later...

6898795410_6ba0830a57.jpg

Low res, but its an in game picture. Will take better alone pics soon.

Kitlist:

Rig:

Crye JPC, CB (Yes. A Real one. :P Allied States of America and Nametape patches))

Pouches:

First Spear Triple M4 shingle,CB

First Spear double Glock 17,CB

Camelbak Pakteen,Blk

Belt:

Eagle Industries belt, Blk.

ITW Fast Mags Gen 3,Tan

Raven Concealment Systems Glock 21 holster for TM Glock 17,DFE

Emdom Dump pouch,CB

Clothing:

Hazard 4 Battle Polo (Team Patch (Shadow Company,IAD) on Right shoulder, Umbrella Security Service patch on Left shoulder, Ravenwood Patch on front)

LA Police Gear operator Pants

SKD Tactical Hat

Oakley gloves

Here my A-TACS loadout which is in part SF inspired although A-TACS is not used by any military its more of a deniable ops or PMC look

fin1.png

fin5.png

Kit List:

Rig:

Warrior RICAS

4x Warrior Open Top 5.56

Warrior Admin

Warrior Cargo Pack

Warrior Dump Pouch

TAS Drop Leg

Warrior Double NSR 5.56

GrimLocs

Clothing:

Propper A-TACS Boonie

Helikon FG Commander Soft Shell

Desert Scalf (bought in Thailand :P)

Propper A-TACS ACU trousers

Warrior Firestorm Gloves

Magnum Elite II Boots (not pictured)

• 4 weeks later...

Moving to more "modern AK47" loadout with dedicated AK 5 slots chest rig from Beez. Currently dominating colour is khaki, but I will add more OD and grey (PCU's) to better suite my enviroment. Picture taken before weekend game. It was +30C. Terrible. Now its +6C. Much better :D

2012-05-06%2010.46.14.jpg

T3h, looking realy good , looks very much like the general operator look I saw in a mates photos from his time on the circuit in Iraq , only negative I'd say would be your pushing your luck with the auscam rig , general impression seams to be pmc's wern't allowed to wear any camo of any sort . And prehaps a grab bag ? My mate all ways had one with him , he had extra mags a couple of smokes grenades and a few choccy bars and a bottle of water in it .

Nice rig, desertfox. My only concern is the placement of the pistol? seems rather odd and uncomfortable... I'm just wary of keeping things in the small of the back, but that's because I've heard of people falling on it and messing up their spinal cords (nothing verified, mind you, but still...)

More of a concern might be trying to holster it after it has been drawn.

I had an old, old, old EI holster just like that and while it could be drawn from fine, I needed two hands to get the pistol back into it.

Maybe switch to a safariland or SERPA on a paddle or drop-leg.

But, hey, whatever works.

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for the compliments guys. Ended up running that pistol inside the map pouch on the Peacekeeper, kit was slightly modified for the weekend.

So that Pashtun SASR kit thing I posted got vetoed for Lobsterclaws because they wanted plain civvie clothing for the retarded 'indigenous' role we were playing. We ended up deciding we were an in-country embedded SASR thing instead because you have to make your own story for Lu events to be fun.

WPd6r.jpg

9saWg.jpg

NNGqT.jpg

QlWGC.jpg

I promise I was avoiding getting shot in the face by that Mk11 and that this is not a tactical BJ. I promise.

ebyT0.jpg

xSyhO.jpg

Archived