Helmet Pictures

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

I have an IBH helmet and I have a small head, I need nice foam pads that really beef up the helmet so I can wear the helmet without it falling behind my head even with the chinstrap on. I live in the UK and have been looking for some not on eBay, can't find anything. Anybody got any help?

I need a UK store. Also I'm looking for a cheap Rhino Arm in black sold in the UK, EB's is too much.

(Great helmets by the way!)

- Thanks

I'm not sure on the exact model name. A friend of mine had told me that G&P had taken liberties and sort of "made up" their own design, but after some research, told me it was a replica of a rare Protec model which I suppose never went into a lot of production. Here's a pic of the real deal:

Helmet_GP353_lg.jpg

Was wondering if anyone had any experience with this, but with the mich replicas they have a plastic or vinyl (not sure what it is) edging around it.

Now i sprayed mine with krylon but the edges will not dry at all and the paint is just coming off all sticky.

Any one have any ideas what i can base coat this with that will dry, so i can respray it again ?