Helmet Pictures

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those of you who have the Protec style helmets, did you order them from protechelmet.com? I placed an order for one almost two months ago and I haven't heard back since. I called a week after I placed the order and managed to speak with someone saying it would take another week to fill the order. Since then I've called maybe 3-4 times and emailed them twice and I haven't heard back. I feel as if I got scammed since they have my financial information. Please tell me this is some huge oversight and not a scam.

I got mine off of protechelmet.com. I ordered it on December 30 and received it about one and a half weeks later. As far as I know, they are not scammers. However, I have heard that it is not unusual for them to be slow.

Two months is definitely a huge issue, however. I'd recommend that you persistently try to contact them by both email and phone. Hopefully you can resolve this soon.

Anyone got a source for MSA TC2001s that will ship internationally?

Love that V-lite by the way, Blindside.

I'm just looking for them at a reasonable price stateside, everyone's got 2002s but no 2001s.... If I find anything I will let you know, I'd be happy to ship to you as well.

I like the V lite too, gonna have to get one once I get a helmet setup... tired of my IBH...

Edited by frogfish

ctres94, I don't know what they are to be honest. Half circles with a flat bit with a hole in it, they came with the helmet when I purchased it.

V Lites are quite cool as well, expensive but certainly neat.

As far as finding one, I bought one from Grey Group Training back in Nov when they had the 20% off sale. They ordered me one, and it was quoted for January, then requoted for March. Seems like they're in high demand at the moment.

For those of you who have the Protec style helmets, did you order them from protechelmet.com? I placed an order for one almost two months ago and I haven't heard back since. I called a week after I placed the order and managed to speak with someone saying it would take another week to fill the order. Since then I've called maybe 3-4 times and emailed them twice and I haven't heard back. I feel as if I got scammed since they have my financial information. Please tell me this is some huge oversight and not a scam.

all great helmets!

Kojac - where did you get your velcro? Were the strips pre-cut in those shapes?

Thanks

Eric

I'm just looking for them at a reasonable price stateside, everyone's got 2002s but no 2001s.... If I find anything I will let you know, I'd be happy to ship to you as well.

Appreciated. I've got a few second hand offers, but looking to get a factory new one with a recent DoM seeing as it will most likely be used in service, and I value my noggin :)

Took forever to get the darn thing because they literally placed my order in a wait box and forgot about it for about 3 1/2 months. To say the least the wait was worth it, I'm very happy with my lid. Got some impressed looks and comments on the field for the overall kit. There are plans in the works for add/ons and possible paint. Time will tell.

0130111010-00.jpg

those are some sweet helmets blindside! What are those things that are retaining the bungie cord at the mounting bolts on the gentex tbh? Did you make them?

ctres94, I don't know what they are to be honest. Half circles with a flat bit with a hole in it, they came with the helmet when I purchased it.

That looks like aluminum mounting brackets for small pipes/wiring that can be found at any hardware store, but that's just my guess.

Edit: I just realized I was a page behind, the question was already answered above.

Edited by Touchette

Quick question which I haven't been able to answer myself.

Do any of you know if it's possible to mount ARC rails on a Protec helmet? I need a can for the upcoming Oklahoma Invasion game, and I'm having trouble deciding what to purchase.

http://www.airsoftpark.com/product_info.php?products_id=1919

http://www.airsoftpark.com/product_info.php?products_id=3203

They are $239 with molded VAS, MCH-ARC, and Occ-Dial. Last I asked they were only available in tan and black right now, the other colors are on the way. I'm waiting for ranger green or whatever the green color is.

Edited by frogfish

Took forever to get the darn thing because they literally placed my order in a wait box and forgot about it for about 3 1/2 months. To say the least the wait was worth it, I'm very happy with my lid. Got some impressed looks and comments on the field for the overall kit. There are plans in the works for add/ons and possible paint. Time will tell.

Sent: Monday, October 20, 2008 4:50 PM

To: amenthea

Subject: PT Helmets Order Update

David we are currently making more a-alphas they won't be available until late november. Do you want to stay on the list to get these?

Bob Vale

PT Helmets

DoD Sales

Ph: 1-888-565-7779

Fax: 734-384-5990

www.pthelmets.com

military@pthelmets.com

Check the date, I said yes, and I still don't have one yet :P You actually reminded me of it, I since got an IBH and a normal PT. I'm hoping they only charge on despatch and not at time of order otherwise....