Helmet Pictures

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sent: Monday, October 20, 2008 4:50 PM

To: amenthea

Subject: PT Helmets Order Update

Check the date, I said yes, and I still don't have one yet :P You actually reminded me of it, I since got an IBH and a normal PT. I'm hoping they only charge on despatch and not at time of order otherwise....

Oh my... that is a longer wait... much longer wait. I think the only reason I even managed to get mine was the lucky phone call that did get through to them. Even then they did rush it a little since you can tell some screws were set properly and others weren't. Also the velcro was the wrong color. Keep trying would be my advice.

Lastly all my hardware came in so I'll post pictures when I'm done.

2008!?!??? you might want to check on that.....

I'm tempted to reply to his email back again, and then wait for the shocked response :D I don't have paper records going that far back to check if the CC was charged or not so I'll just ask if they did or not and then get it double checked my end.

As I thought I didn't get charged and I loved the IBH I picked up it just went to the back of my mind, that and it didn't fit with any loadouts I was running just after.

After selling 90% of my gear, this is all I'm left with:

MICH2001_1.jpg

Repro MICH 2001

Fake Universal Shroud

Toy Soldier Counter Weight Pouch

Repro Rhino Arms + Dummy 14's

Foliage Chin Strap

Element Sordins

I''ve been through replicas of all 3 MICH variants now, and an IBH, and I finally have the one I always wanted...

Updated my A-Alpha with some X800s and Velcro, and replaced the mask. I'm still working on how it's attached, but I think it makes sense that the goggles and mask are connected and can be lifted up out of the way together.

A bit late, I know, but that's one of the most bad *albatross* helmet set ups I've seen.

Updated my A-Alpha with some X800s and Velcro, and replaced the mask. I'm still working on how it's attached, but I think it makes sense that the goggles and mask are connected and can be lifted up out of the way together.

A bit late, I know, but that's one of the most bad *albatross* helmet set ups I've seen.

Thanks! I wore it for a few hours of MOUT this past weekend and it wasn't too bad. I'm still not sure about the goggles though--even though the X800 never fogged up, once the sweat builds up in the helmet foam and on the rubber seal it somehow trickles down the back of the lens. I might try to find a set of the "thermal" double wall lenses for my old ESS Profile NVGs.