Helmet Pictures

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you really fielding/ fielded that beast?

I´ve read, that the small CCTV screen is schait and it distorts your field of vision and will be even more worse, than without NVG at night time???

Should have saved your money, and bought a second hand gen1 or something...

You can ofcourse use whatever devices you choose, but this device is utter krap in my book.

Or this is just a troll message? I am betting my money on it.

Cheers

-Hessu-

Edited by hessu75

Firstly, I didn't buy it, it was a birthday present.

Secondly, I'm going to try and use it in game at least once.

Finally, the screen isn't that bad, and the other eye cover is removable. I'm most likely going to play with the goggles hinged up, then pull them down if I need to see more clearly.

if there anything like the COD ones, i pity anyone that looks into them, its like some weird trip, made me feel seasick, double vision. Id actually say dangerous to wear other than in a padded room.

eat more carrots, dont try and skirmish in these.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

if there anything like the COD ones, i pity anyone that looks into them, its like some weird trip, made me feel seasick, double vision. Id actually say dangerous to wear other than in a padded room.

eat more carrots, dont try and skirmish in these.

I remember those, me and my friends were hanging out in the garage waiting for my other friend to come with te beer, we turned off the lights and tried to walk around in the dark. Needless to say we were ramming into everything and tripping over every little object haha.