Helmet Pictures

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it could possibly be the mount he made. ;)

Aha, hidden details come forth... I'll certainly report back once my Contour mount arrives.

So do the EBB Airframes come with Picatinny rail adapters? I was going to buy some, but if they're included, I guess I might as well see if they're any good.

Mine did not.

Is that a 2001 cover? I don't want to spend what Level Peaks are asking for an airframe cover.

Yup , 2001 didn't fancy paying silly money on a cover for a cheap knock off either . I trimmed a strip around about an inch deep by about 6 long off each side , stuck some extra sticky backed Velcro in side for the straps to attach too , loosened all the mounts off , pulled it in nice and tight behind them then tightened it all up and sorted !

Sigma ; Neither mine or the ones two mates bought came with the rail adaptors .

Edited by druid799

Nice lid Tichinde, a quick qusetion about the NVG mount your using for your 15's, what is it, it looks like a standard rhino arm, but with an extra bit, a link if you can please as i need a way of attaching mine.

it was a bit of a bodge (until the replica mount is released) using one of these I happened to have lying around:

http://www.opticsplanet.net/morovision-adapter-headgear-helmet-mount-mva-no-na-adh-321.html

P1010199-3.jpg

One of the downsides to the OpCore helmets i discovered yesterday in the lovely Welsh rain.While they are good for air circulation & stop my glass steaming up,the rain just goes straight through the holes on the top & ends up running down the inside of my glasses.

Still,i think i prefer that to the glasses steaming up.

One of the downsides to the OpCore helmets i discovered yesterday in the lovely Welsh rain.While they are good for air circulation & stop my glass steaming up,the rain just goes straight through the holes on the top & ends up running down the inside of my glasses.

Still,i think i prefer that to the glasses steaming up.

See more reasons to scurmish in Wales , even the rain is tactical ! De-fogs your glasses for you so you don't have to go safe to clean them ! !

You could ask somebody with an ANVIS battery box to make a blueprint for you. If I had one, I could probably make a RTV mold and cast a resin model.

-Piano

I know a couple guys with the boxes that could do that for me. How much/how long would it take to make a resin model?