Helmet Pictures

Does anyone know what kind of sizing the FMA Fast BLT repro's are matched too? I've got a smallish head so anything over M-L will look like a skip on my head.

I've also noticed they have vanished off of EBairsoft (again) since I last looked, but JKArmy, DragonRed and the BJShop still have them. Are they getting pulled due to licensing or something?

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does anyone know what kind of sizing the FMA Fast BLT repro's are matched too? I've got a smallish head so anything over M-L will look like a skip on my head.

I've also noticed they have vanished off of EBairsoft (again) since I last looked, but JKArmy, DragonRed and the BJShop still have them. Are they getting pulled due to licensing or something?

mine came through from jkarmy no problems, sizing does seem to be L/XL see here http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/200998-jk-army-opscore-base-jump-vs-genuine-opscore-base-jump-picture-heavy/

How about another Airframe, then?

AirFrame_front.jpg

AirFrame_rear.jpg

One big difference I see... looks like you screwed your NVG shroud through the helmet cover? I thought about it and didn't. (although now that I'm looking closer it seems like your cover is completely different, actually.)

Edited by sigma3

Yup lizard wins the prize ! :-) was too tight over the mount so it had to go out side , have to say considering its a cheap a*s knock off its damn comfy , only ditched it at the end of the day as the sun had dropped and we were scurmishing in to it so I wanted my boonie for a bit more eye shade .

How about another Airframe, then?

AirFrame_front.jpg

AirFrame_rear.jpg

One big difference I see... looks like you screwed your NVG shroud through the helmet cover? I thought about it and didn't. (although now that I'm looking closer it seems like your cover is completely different, actually.)

Is this the replica Airframe?? What size cover is that?

Joined the Emerson FAST club:

SDC10813.JPGSDC10814.JPG

Painted it (just a few dashes of OD and camo brown over the FDE) and got slightly carried away with the MC Velcro.

SDC10817.JPG

I need to work out one more mounting point for the headset, though it's actually pretty stable since the goggle elastic helps hold it in place.