Helmet Pictures

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok, when you post pictures, make sure you censor words/images that are censored here on the forums. This is a PG13 forum.

What I am talking about specifically is the "Hey *fruitcage* Face" patch that's popular. I've had to remove three posts in two days because of this.

Its not that hard, most hosting sites provide basic editing so just cover it with a black bar or something.

Is that one only compatible with the base jump, or would it work with a VAS?

yes it fits also in the VAS shroud... I have tried it on my Airframe replic and its fits very well...

Ok, when you post pictures, make sure you censor words/images that are censored here on the forums. This is a PG13 forum.

What I am talking about specifically is the "Hey *fruitcage* Face" patch that's popular. I've had to remove three posts in two days because of this.

Its not that hard, most hosting sites provide basic editing so just cover it with a black bar or something.

will not happen again...

if i have some pictures with such things on it i'll blur it...

Edited by RIOT1980

Sounds good, but I don't see it in stock yet anywhere yet either. How did you get it already? Also, what wilcox mount is it designed after? It looks a lot like this

http://nvec.tnvc.com/shop/wilcox-l3-g12-three-hole-bracket-w-integrated-breakaway-base-universal-nvg-mount/

Except that it attaches to a standard style shroud right?

Edited by ctres94