Helmet Pictures

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They sell some of the mounts separate. I had to buy the accessory kit because mine came with just about every mount but the rail mount I needed for my PT helmet. The two mount accessory pack says one is the helmet rail mount but I don't know if that's the ARC rail mount or not.

Looks good! This is a good reminder to paint my Contour (and figure out how the damn thing works -- I still much prefer the GoPro).

Cheers mate!

I've used it once and got some pretty decent footage (infact very good footage of me not doing anything interesting during an event), they aren't perfect but for the size/weight/adaptability/looks they do pretty well.

Operation wise it's just a blur of bleeps and flashing lights...THIS helps though lol

Yeah, I read through it once... not sure if I'm doing something wrong or maybe my Contour is defective, but with the GoPro, I know when it's on or off. With the Contour I have several times discovered that I thought it was recording -- and it wasn't. No good!

thanks guys,

sigma the litle doda is a nite-ize emergency light of some kind, was originally white so I hit it with a black shapie as paint came right off.

eric, yep I have them, but have yet to use them. the rail on the airframe aren't set at the best angle for them, they pull them upwards when on my face.

Edited by frogfish