Helmet Pictures

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah.

Find me a replica ANVIS or LPBP. I know where to get AN/VIS 9 replicas, but the mounts...

Any way, both the anvis came to less then one 2002 real mich comes to. Plus the anvis were a pita to track down and 2002's are even harder. My mate that found the above has been looking for one for him self with no luck. Not to mention the weight :o

In good time mate. I want to see if they are any good first, if not im not going to send business his way. Also not sure if they work with the quick detach of the anvis yet.

Edited by msx361

Guys, know who carries tan velcro? I just bought an MSA 2001 in prep for a class and I need to velcro this *badgeress* up.

It's a cool helmet, I'll post pics in a week or two.

Supply Captain carries it in various sizes (and colors other then tan) :D

http://www.supplycaptain.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=category.display&category_ID=14

Guys, know who carries tan velcro? I just bought an MSA 2001 in prep for a class and I need to velcro this *badgeress* up.

It's a cool helmet, I'll post pics in a week or two.

I found my Velcro at WalMart, haha! It's got really strong glue back and both hook and loop sides, I got the black but I guess they'd have them in other colors.

But Lerch posted a really good option too.