Helmet Pictures

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Krylon Camo Series "Tan" or whatever they call it. Got it at wally world for $5. It works well, unfortunately the velcro I got dosen't stick to it to well so I'm going to go and CA glue it all down.

EDIT: I'm not going to do any pattern on it as I'm going to order the Ops-Core mesh cover in MC whenever that is released.

I thought that MC Mesh cover was from Crye. MM did a great review of the Airframe helmet by Crye as well.

To those with MPLS lights and ARC rails, is the arc rail adapter lower profile than just bolting the MPLS on the helmet on with the helmet mount? My light only came with the helmet mount and the MOLLE mount.

Edited by frogfish

To those with MPLS lights and ARC rails, is the arc rail adapter lower profile than just bolting the MPLS on the helmet on with the helmet mount? My light only came with the helmet mount and the MOLLE mount.

Yeah the helmet mount would be lower profile but you can't run the ARC rails at the same time...

The velcro was some rubbishy stuff which came with the helmet..............I want some for the back and to redo the top.

1m of hook and loop, 50mm tan for £2.30 from ebay! WIN!

Just need:

A V-lite- maybe

MLPS dual

NVG bungees

I love that EI yoke pack.

Thanks Master_Titled you get all credit, as you inspired it.................:D

EDIT: Pkekyo nor, I love that nvg mount. I want one!

Edited by Banshee_Will