Helmet Pictures

$80 shipped, no customs, parcel was marked "$40" "toy helmet", whether ill get a letter through from PF demanding money i dont know.

Once it's in your hands they can go whistle , can't legally 'demand' any more money ! Shyster con artists that they are !!!!!

Can't complain either actually , had a ballistic turn up today from dragon red in foliage green . It was marked as $40 toy helmet , so no parcelfarce charges for me as well .

Edited by druid799
  • Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know it's not really my place to say this, but can we all please try to stay away from the clone V-Lights? The cloning is great for us, but only to the point where these counterfeit products start to make their way to the real guys in the field. Things like these and the airsoft replica CAT's are dangerous if mislabeled and we shouldn't be encouraging such irresponsible behavior. Just a thought. Maybe we could get a petition going to send to Element asking them to put a small "airsoft only" mark on the back of the replicas? Something like that?

Element's products are airsoft replicas just like any other piece of gear; not sure why Soldier Systems threw such a tantrum over these, since they didn't even copy the "trades".

Of course, some jerk retailer or ebayer trying to mislead people into buying replica gear thinking it's real is a whole different story.

Anyway, you can pre-order Element E-Lites at Toy Soldier for $13: http://www.toysoldier.com.hk/product_details.php?pid=391&color=Green

• 2 weeks later...

Can't complain either actually , had a ballistic turn up today from dragon red in foliage green . It was marked as $40 toy helmet , so no parcelfarce charges for me as well .

DUDE pics? :D

How is it? I have thougt about buying the ballistic form dragon red. And i may post pics of my mich2000 when its done.

Edited by p0inT

lol here you go mate ;

n5pnhx.jpg

206ehco.jpg

i"m normaly a medium in hat sizing and it feels nicely in the middle size wise , BUT big problem was the straps , there just too short i had to split the seams on the buckles and re-sew them to get more lenth on the straps , but now ive done that its realy comfortable .

Edited by druid799

A Fast Carbon replica, the only differences that I can tell is the padding is different and that the real helmet has tan bungies, while the replica has black. Not a big enough difference for me to care about, plus I would in no way want to spend $593 for a real one O_o. Did those v-lite replicas ever come out?

392649_2252461523460_1605930950_1706941_564369340_n.jpg

Edited by akiraspeedstar