G&P GBB M4A1 family

Would I be right in thinking this SR15 URX front set wont fit on a WOC? Its intended for AEG but lots of AEG stuff fits GBBRs....but I doubt this one does. Is the AEG barrel integral to its fitting?

http://www.gp-web.com/en/productspop.php?pid=1645

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Many of the WA rifle failures have been due to user error, but if you scratch build a rifle say from an AGM m4 base; you'll soon realize the finickiness of the WA design. Buy a premade rifle and most

GoldenBall .3's are very good.

Yep, they will fit.  

I think i know your problem.

From the start, the design of the mag feed lips isn't geat, a thin piece of plastic holds the lips together at the front, which is prone to breaking, here are some pics to show some what i mean.

problem

solution

I've done this for mine and it worked, its just wedging a small thin piece of plastic down the side, which pushes the lips together.

Nope its leaking from the actual fill valve which is even more a PITA

Take out the release valve.

Take it apart.

Clean the cylinders.

Clean the O-rings.

Oil the O-rings lightly.

Oil the moving parts slightly.

Re-assemble and test.

If it still leaks, measure the o-rings and possibly find a slightly thicker substitute; or try wrapping a couple layers of teflon under the o-ring in the moving portion of the valve.

Edited by ThaFlash

Hey gentlemen,

I own a 1st gen, WOC M4 and still have all the original parts. I want to replace my worn bb nozzle, bolt and original G&P BCG, so I'm looking for the latest consensus on the best way to go with replacement parts. RA-Tech complete with NPAS, or another makers BCG with their bolt? what seems to be working best for you owners? I do like the recent G&P chrome BCG's but again, I'd rather consult the expert users as I do my research.

Slainte!

The complete RAtech BCG has been working great for me. Its worked better for me then my 2 airsoftsurgeon bolts and I stopped using the aluminum prime bolt since I was afraid of wearing it too much. Due to its steel build, its got more life into it. I've been meaning to check out the new Ratech plastic nozzle with NPAS combination to lighten the BCG weight though.

The complete RAtech BCG has been working great for me. Its worked better for me then my 2 airsoftsurgeon bolts and I stopped using the aluminum prime bolt since I was afraid of wearing it too much. Due to its steel build, its got more life into it. I've been meaning to check out the new Ratech plastic nozzle with NPAS combination to lighten the BCG weight though.

Thanks speculator!

So going with the plastic nozzle and reducing weight will give you higher ROF right?

If you have the dough, I'd look into the Prime lightweight steel bolt carrier as well and using a RA-T NPAS bolt(Aluminum of plastic)in it....That way you get the steel bolt that does not weigh a ton....

The problem is mixing and matching parts with differing tolerance might need some tinkering, though RA-T's own complete BCG isn't without problem...

I heard the G&P's negative pressure BCG is a decent buy...though being pot metal it will wear....

I'm thinking to get a G&P BCG set for my ACM M4. How are your guys' so far? Did anything break on them yet? Is nozzle to bolt carrier seal good?

Thanks.

My G&P loading nozzle promptly wore out on green. One of my G&P bolt carriers cracked with an aluminum nozzle after quite a few mags. So overall, they're good but not the best.

As for pro-win mags, the three I ordered all work amazingly well in my WOC

I'm thinking to get a G&P BCG set for my ACM M4. How are your guys' so far? Did anything break on them yet? Is nozzle to bolt carrier seal good?

Thanks.

well I have used the standard bolt carrier and it was great, tons of recoil with the airsoft surgeon 140% recoil spring. But to increase rof I have been using the prime cnc'ed aluminum one with an RA tech nozzle. I can't use the standard nozzle gaming because the fps is beyond insane with the pdi 6.01 barrel in mine. So yes carrier worked great but is heavy and the nozzle was great but i prefer the RA tech version!

So maybe I should just get the bolt carrier then and save 40$. It should be better than my ACM pot metal bolt carrier right? I'm not looking for a high ROF, just recoil and durability.

Might even consider the JDT ones, I wonder if they work well with Pro-win mags...

I'm actually not sure that the G&P *bolt carrier* is appreciably more cost-effective than the ACM/AGM. I think for the price I would stock up on several ACMs before going with another G&P.

Can't help you with the heavier BCs, though – right now I'm looking at going the opposite direction and getting the AS Lightweight.