G&P GBB M4A1 family

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Many of the WA rifle failures have been due to user error, but if you scratch build a rifle say from an AGM m4 base; you'll soon realize the finickiness of the WA design. Buy a premade rifle and most

GoldenBall .3's are very good.

Yep, they will fit.  

does anyone know this fits on a g&p woc m4? got the non ris version and wanted to find the cheapest ris i can find haha

http://www.airsoftgi.com/product_info.php?products_id=4593

Yes, it should fit directly in the WOC's delta ring and handguard cap.

It's also the retention design as the real KAC so it will be quite solid.

-Luis

And now let's tune to our favourite series: Swannie and the Pro-win Mag.

Episode 3: after being very frustrated and sad for I bought a mag that wouldn't work properly in my WOC I was close to sell it and buy some Gen 2 Bomber mags. Then came the thought: What if it is the wobbliness of the WOC body that makes my bolt stuck when I use the pro-win mag? Thought was followed by action: I went ahead and changed the standard front pin to the enhanced version (the one that tightens the upper and lower together).

5 minutes later I was ready to do the test... and I WIN! the mag got in without a hitch, it was caught by the mag catch as God intended (I am not sure which one, let's settle with whichever God _you_ worship). Gun racked; bolt release held down to ensure it wouldn't get engageed; trigger squeezed and everything works juuuuust fine.

So, now I am looking forward to buy 3-4 more of these pure wins. Sorry, pro-wins.

*dances happily and makes silly faces*

thanks luis21! but didnt get the rail....went to egay and bid on a magpul moe milspec handguard, grip and stock and won for 100...question is...does it fit? hahah sorry....dont know shiet on gbbrs

Well, there are TONS of Magpul'ed WOCs so i don't see why not. :D

-Luis

Edited by Luis21
  • 2 weeks later...

Here comes the question to all WOC owners:

I'd like to have a VLTOR body but I can't make up my mind if it should be the G&P one of the King Arms one. The King Arms one sounds cheaper by 40USD (and given how weak the pound is against the dollar it is not something to sneeze at ). Does anyone know if the King Arms body is actually a good one, worth buying? Or should I stick with the G&P one?

Thanks

hey guys just wondering whats the difference between the winter and summer buffer springs? i know its in the name but whats the difference between the two? will this fix my buffer spring problem? when i use my m4 it sounds like my buffer is bouncing around in the buffer tube. thanks again! haha =) and does anyone know what size allen screw driver i need for the grip? haha thanks again!

The winter spring is weaker.

...when i use my m4 it sounds like my buffer is bouncing around in the buffer tube....

...that´s normal, real AR´s do/sound pretty much the same,

just a bit less due the stronger recoil spring ;)

D.O.C.

• 1 month later...

It's probably a very tight fit, my friends woc was the same but he had the m16 length ras, my solution was to give it a good knock/slap/hit... Fits perfectly and is solid.

You might need to use spacers to give the ras a little more room when installing it. The spacers are the ones that you usually get with new barrels to help align the delta ring with the gas rod opening..

• 3 weeks later...

Did the top rails of the upper and RAS align? I used to have the Noveske rail from Madbull, and the top rail of the RAS was like a millimter higher than that of the top rail...

They are close but I don't remember if it was perfect. I replaced the rail since I didn't like the way Omega feels to hold. Running King Arms LaRue copy now...

What do you mean you 'blew' you ghk?

Yea i would avoid G&P's and get Pro-wins

Really?? G&P's no good? And by blew I mean I was filling it and all of a sudden WHOOOSH all of it starts spraying out of the fill valve like in a vapor. I have no idea what caused it this was the only mag I had that worked reliably. Any advice on how to fix?