G&P GBB M4A1 family

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Many of the WA rifle failures have been due to user error, but if you scratch build a rifle say from an AGM m4 base; you'll soon realize the finickiness of the WA design. Buy a premade rifle and most

GoldenBall .3's are very good.

Yep, they will fit.  

Hey guys. I'll be receiving my G&P WOC M4 soon (hopefully :) ) I've already planned on getting a full Ra-Tech BCG for it ... do you guys suggest any other upgrades ? like precision barrels or hop up ?

Also GHK mags. perform well in the G&P correct ? as long as you make those minor adjustements.

YUP loveeeee my ghk mag works flawless but has fewer rounds than a normal wa mag X_X oh well. i have a vid up on youtube of my g&p woc and more to follow!

I have 2 pdi inner barrels actually a 9 and a 20 inch depending on what i wanna do. This thing is a snipers dream come true!

more to come soon!!

1J ? Holy ######... That is worse than here. In this case I suggest you go for the shorter barrel (210mm) . It will still be way over your limit. Mine is shooting 400 fps on green gas when the NPAS is turned off :)

Shoots 280 on duster gas. But it does not like the duster because the RA-Tech BGC is steel not alu.

Thanks for the advice guys.

Regarding the inner barrel, on an M4A1 should I go for the M (363mm) or S(250mm) length ? keeping in mind limits here are 1J (although I will have the RA-Tech NPAS)

Cheers.

longer always = more accurate haha so go with the long one!! then just tune down ur fps!! Man that sucks about the limit...mines shooting right around 3.5j (semi auto for sniping only of course hehe)

Yep that's around 330FPS if I'm not mistaken. I will be shooting indeed with green gas, but I thought with the NPAS I would be able to turn it down to 1J even with the Medium sized barrel what do you think ? Would I risk loosing accuracy with the shorter one ?

Edited by -HOOT-
Yep that's around 330FPS if I'm not mistaken. I will be shooting indeed with green gas, but I thought with the NPAS I would be able to turn it down to 1J even with the Medium sized barrel what do you think ? Would I risk loosing accuracy with the shorter one ?

well ya you lose accuracy for longggg stuff but with the great ra tech hop up that should more than make up for it!!

ouch! $26 shipped from Asia. Anyone have them in the US?

buy the G&P one thats what i have. Hopefully you can order something else to make the shipping worth it. The RA tech one is insanely expensive! Only thing to know about the G&P one though is that sometimes its hard to close the body properly without loosening it!

tinydata said "WA Family". A g&p mag is an INO mag is an AGM mag is a WA mag. So when you ask about a co2 g&p mag it doesn't make any difference. The difference is whether the system you're going to be using it in will hold together with the pressures of co2.