Sign in to follow this  
Korppi

G&P GBB M4A1 family

just wondering, what kinds of optics do you guys mount on your WOCs? I'm looking at reddot/4x32 ACOGs or a G&P aimpoint. How do these hold up to recoil?

Ye I imagined something tragic like that ... :( Do you guys know of any decent Eotech 552 replica with full markings that holds zero decently even with recoil ? (apart from the real deal :P )

Ye I imagined something tragic like that ... :( Do you guys know of any decent Eotech 552 replica with full markings that holds zero decently even with recoil ? (apart from the real deal :P )

Don't know

I don't know whether to laugh or to cry. My WOC charging handle snapped today while I was using duster...uhhh yeah. I'm laughing becuase my AGM one has outlived it...I want to cry cause of the damn price tag for a new one!

Same as the 553, every shot I took shut the thing off.

The battery connections are so weak that they disconnect on the slightest recoil.

I've put short springs under my batteries and now it stays on, like it should (both on my WOC & WE)!

hehe...I am definitely in love with the WOC. I tossed my AGM bolt carrier w/ NPAS in for a CQB game yesterday and it kicked @$$!

G&P Mk.18 GBBr ftw

What's the rationale with using steel instead of aluminum? Doesn't it make it heavier than a real M4?

The steel barrel will bring it's weight and balance closer to a RS M4, as they use steel barrels.

In order to make it skirmishable you'll spend a few bucks on it. My airsoft buddy just had me count how much I spent on my WOC (including all the accessories I bought speciafically for the WOC as well) and I am at 2145 USD at the moment.

List of stuff you definitely should buy:

- RA-Tech NPAS

- precision barrel

- RA-tech hop-up

- winter buffer spring

- O-ring upgrade for the mags to take green gas/propane

I bought some extras as well:

- VLTOR front end

- silencer

- stubby VFG

- rail covers

- EOtech 553 replica

- QD swivels

- Magpul replica UBR stock

- new grip

- 7 inch outer barrel

- 7 mags,

- RS Magpul MS2 sling

- plastic hard carry case

The GHK magazines aren't the same construction as WA-type magazines, they do not need the O-rings (they won't fit anyway)

correcto they have an internal gas chamber! In fact its a pet project for a lot of guys trying to put the chamber into a pmag!

My G&P WOC has arrived now from a week or so, loving it. :wub: Should have RA-TECH NPAS & GHK mags. inbound soon :)

Anyway I heard that the GHK magazines keep green gas pretty well without any major modifications, is that true ?