G&P GBB M4A1 family

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Many of the WA rifle failures have been due to user error, but if you scratch build a rifle say from an AGM m4 base; you'll soon realize the finickiness of the WA design. Buy a premade rifle and most

GoldenBall .3's are very good.

Yep, they will fit.  

What would you guys recommend for an aftermarket outer barrel?

I currently have a 10.5 inch stock G&P barrel, but I want a 14.5 inch setup. (G&P delta ring, G&G KAC RIS) I do have a barrel extension but it is 14mm negative. :(

I have seen the Pro-Arms 5 piece barrel and the Guarder barrel. Do they fit?

Otherwise...if you have a spare G&P 14.5 inch barrel (steel or aluminum), I'm interested!

Thanks.

What would you guys recommend for an aftermarket outer barrel?

I currently have a 10.5 inch stock G&P barrel, but I want a 14.5 inch setup. (G&P delta ring, G&G KAC RIS) I do have a barrel extension but it is 14mm negative. :(

I have seen the Pro-Arms 5 piece barrel and the Guarder barrel. Do they fit?

Otherwise...if you have a spare G&P 14.5 inch barrel (steel or aluminum), I'm interested!

Thanks.

You can just try buying a clockwise 4'' extension. The Steel convertible 5KU barrel is also good.

-Luis

Anyone have any problems with the JDT bolt carriers in WOCs? I don't think I've seen any mention of any and I've seen some people with the in WOCs so I know they should be OK. The upper doesn't seem to want to close down when I put it in. Also, the nozzle doesn't move freely. Is there a guide anywhere that notes how to prep it before use?

Looks like I found a good section on the JDT bolt carrier in the AGM review thread. Hopefully that will help somewhat.

Edited by hitmanNo2

hahah....all the sweet new Prime and Bomber upper coming out makes me want to build another GBBR, but all the new stuff I'll need to buy for it deters the ###### out of me...lol

Really want to build a PSD type short AR with the new Bomber MUR and the STAG Prime lower....but I still need to finish my 16" upper for the WOC that I have...

BAD basically ensures your gun becomes a righty gun, not a problem for me being a rightly, but probably not good if your are a lefty...

• 2 weeks later...

any one having problems with there GHK mags? not leaking (as mine havent) my nozzel seems to smack into the plastic two prong part of the mag causing it to crack over time and not being able to retain the bb's, im thinking of filing it down (not the nozzel) the mag.Any one had this problem?

does your mag fit the magwell properly or is it still snug and you need to shove it in and pull it out when you change mag? I think if the GHK mag is tight, you may be able to put the mag in higher than it otherwise can, since gravity can't pull it down.

yea still a bit tight and i have tried to push it up as far as it will go..but still the same result ?

It needs to sit lower, since regularly I think the mag sits lower in the catch, but since the mag is tight it won't "settle"....

Just a guess though, it could just be that the GHK's tolerance is not well controlled and your feed lip is too tall, but knowing they are snug fitting mag I can see that happening...

Anyone have any problems with the JDT bolt carriers in WOCs? I don't think I've seen any mention of any and I've seen some people with the in WOCs so I know they should be OK. The upper doesn't seem to want to close down when I put it in. Also, the nozzle doesn't move freely. Is there a guide anywhere that notes how to prep it before use?

Looks like I found a good section on the JDT bolt carrier in the AGM review thread. Hopefully that will help somewhat.

Apart from being very heavy an sluggish during shooting, its pretty crappy imo, Prime or Ra-tech bolt ftw.

To get the nozzle moving more freely, you need to clean and grease/silicone the o-ring up real good, i did this and it moves great.

As for the upper not closing, i also had that but something clicked and it started closing, one thing could be the buffer, so try it without, then try work out from there.

Edited by stirrat
any one having problems with there GHK mags? not leaking (as mine havent) my nozzel seems to smack into the plastic two prong part of the mag causing it to crack over time and not being able to retain the bb's, im thinking of filing it down (not the nozzel) the mag.Any one had this problem?

I think i know your problem.

From the start, the design of the mag feed lips isn't geat, a thin piece of plastic holds the lips together at the front, which is prone to breaking, here are some pics to show some what i mean.

problem

solution

I've done this for mine and it worked, its just wedging a small thin piece of plastic down the side, which pushes the lips together.

I think i know your problem.

From the start, the design of the mag feed lips isn't geat, a thin piece of plastic holds the lips together at the front, which is prone to breaking, here are some pics to show some what i mean.

problem

solution

I've done this for mine and it worked, its just wedging a small thin piece of plastic down the side, which pushes the lips together.

Excellent mate,thanks for that... but i still want to address the problem of the bolt hitting it in the 1st place, did you address that at all? because when the bolt carrier pauses,the bolt does not return in time witch causes it to dispel the gas prematurely, any ideas?