G&P GBB M4A1 family

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Many of the WA rifle failures have been due to user error, but if you scratch build a rifle say from an AGM m4 base; you'll soon realize the finickiness of the WA design. Buy a premade rifle and most

GoldenBall .3's are very good.

Yep, they will fit.  

No problem.  The Madbull rail should fit, but depending on when your receiver was manufactured, the upper threads may be too large for the MB barrel nut, which means you'd need to sand down the threads or buy the barrel nut meant for G&Ps like so: http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/Accessories_Metal_Bodies_Related_Parts_AEG_Madbull_DD_Rail_Barrel_Nut_for_G_P_Metal_M4_Reciever.htm .

No problem.  The Madbull rail should fit, but depending on when your receiver was manufactured, the upper threads may be too large for the MB barrel nut, which means you'd need to sand down the threads or buy the barrel nut meant for G&Ps like so: http://www.redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/Accessories_Metal_Bodies_Related_Parts_AEG_Madbull_DD_Rail_Barrel_Nut_for_G_P_Metal_M4_Reciever.htm .

So they aren't using RS threads then i take it? Would of thought they would be.

What are the best mags to use now? Are the Prowin V2's any good?

If i have a standard G&P Mag thats leaking are they easy to fix?

Although I haven't used my G&P M16 that much yet, the Prowin's I own have been working quite well so far. If I had to buy more magazines, I'd probably choose Prowin again. The G&P PMAG's are supposed to be very nice as well, although I haven't got any experience with those. I've heard something about people having to upgrade their hammer spring when using the Prowin's though, but in my case this wasn't necessary. Since those springs are quite cheap, you could consider buying one just in case when you order the magazines.

• Like 1

Although I haven't used my G&P M16 that much yet, the Prowin's I own have been working quite well so far. If I had to buy more magazines, I'd probably choose Prowin again. The G&P PMAG's are supposed to be very nice as well, although I haven't got any experience with those. I've heard something about people having to upgrade their hammer spring when using the Prowin's though, but in my case this wasn't necessary. Since those springs are quite cheap, you could consider buying one just in case when you order the magazines.

Ive heard mixed reports about the prowins, but they do look nice! Im not keen on the PMAG look really so think will get a couple of PROWINS and see how i go.

• 2 months later...

Ok I have an agm  wa system m4 cqb I got cheap, shoots pretty well just a little warm at 370 last time I had it out.

I have 6 prowin mags and an agm mag all about to get rebuilt with the o ring kit from pk airsoft. basically replacing all the o rings and checking the valves. 4 of the prowin mags work fine the other two I knew needed fill valves replacing when I got them (they were thrown in with the 4 good mags as freebies by a seller).

There's a new bolt to replace the agm one from Iron airsoft sat here, a heavy recoil buffer and heavy spring and an npas kit,

Other than the new bolt with npas kit is there anything that is an immediate replacement priority before I do much with the gun?

It is a project that has been on the waiting list a while that is finally ready to be reborn

Sorry if this is the wrong thread but as a WA system gun I was hoping that I could get help and advice here.