G&P GBB M4A1 family

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Many of the WA rifle failures have been due to user error, but if you scratch build a rifle say from an AGM m4 base; you'll soon realize the finickiness of the WA design. Buy a premade rifle and most

GoldenBall .3's are very good.

Yep, they will fit.  

Well I've spent the last few hours researching, reading this entire thread, and beating myself with a frying pan and can't find the answer. I just traded for an M16A4 WOC and haven't the slightest clue which M5 (except for the G&P) will fit. I would like to avoid spending the cash on the entire front end for obvious reasons, I'm hoping the Dboys M5 will fit?

Anybody? (crosses fingers)

I'd say anything that does not need its own delta ring would be just fine.

It was said previously that all standard front ends (king arms, etc) would fit just fine. recently bought a King Arms CASV-M front end. Still waiting for it to arrive but according to WGC guys it should be good.

So I assume all others should be fine too. Except for the JP Rifles front ends. They don't . :(

Ok after the long wait for shipping I can confirm that

The A&K M5 RAS DOES FIT THE M16A4.

It actually fits perfect, I bloodied my knuckles getting the sucker on there. Rock solid and very well built. The rails aren't terribly sharp, the numbers are correctly laser etched, and it has the right gas tube retaining channels and heat shields. Matches the G&P finish very nicely, I can take pictures if anybody is interested.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I too am curious to see how the G&P WOC users guns are holding up. It sure seems like a lot of people own them but there hasn't been a lot of activity in this thread so I'm hoping that means they're holding up pretty well. I've really been resisting the urge to get another GBB rifle after the disasters that were my WA M4 and my 1st Gen WE M4, but those darn Magpul Dynamics DVDs are starting to get to me and making me want something with a bit more realism in function than an AEG :lol:

I can't give much for a long term report, but from tearing it apart I can tell you it is very well made. G&P has always had nice externals, and this is no different. I spent 8 years in the Army, and recently a buddy of mine still in fell for my "This fell of a truck the other day and I snagged it" joke (I work on Ft. Bragg). Took me showing him the magazine that it wasn't real.

Only complaint I have is the stock barrel, it has quite a bit of bb dribblage. A tighter 6.03 or 6.04 helps quite a bit.

I can't give much for a long term report, but from tearing it apart I can tell you it is very well made. G&P has always had nice externals, and this is no different. I spent 8 years in the Army, and recently a buddy of mine still in fell for my "This fell of a truck the other day and I snagged it" joke (I work on Ft. Bragg). Took me showing him the magazine that it wasn't real.

Only complaint I have is the stock barrel, it has quite a bit of bb dribblage. A tighter 6.03 or 6.04 helps quite a bit.

its not the barrel....its the nozzle configuration

if you do readings, youll find out how to address the issue for under a buck....maybe even for free

At first, sorry for my bad english.

Does anybody compare his g&p with an inokatsu mtw?

What is better?

pro and cons of g&p?

i hope you guys can help me.

thanks

I loveee my G&P woc wouldent trade it for any inokatsu. Better trades, beautiful finish 400 less. I love it heres some pics of my baby

it started out as the TANK and has just grown since more pics to come

At first, sorry for my bad english.

Does anybody compare his g&p with an inokatsu mtw?

What is better?

pro and cons of g&p?

i hope you guys can help me.

thanks

Pros:

Fully upgraded

Robust internal(steel internal)

Good trademarks(and lots to choose from)

compatible with most parts

Included mag is excellent.

Cheaper than Ino and Prime based WA

Cons:

Not that cheap

cast aluminum receiver is not as strong compare to Ino or Prime

receiver is its own spec

doesn't like some mag

receiver wobble(earlier type)

The newer WOC(especially ones with MUR upper receiver), fits great, no wobble and corrects many of the earlier issues. Of course, price point is way higher than AGM, but the only thing you would probably want to change will only be the bolt(if that). Performance/Reliability to cost ratio, WOC is pretty good for a WA system GBBR...

Read the AGM thread, there is a ton of magazine info there.

I have some 5ku mags, work decent enough after I fixed the leaks but their QC sucks. Out of six two won't fit in the reciever.

yeah i have a set of three and they like overfill? so that i have to shoot off a bunch of one rounders to get them to fire right. I just slowly am accumulating only the GHKs as even though they have less rounds seem to have worked excellent!! Word of cation though, ghks require minor filing to fit so that it drops out when mag release is dropped in G&P wocs.

so for those talking about the internals difference between G&P and inokatsu: there is virtually NO difference. Friend of mine has one and we both have yet to have any internals malfunction. G&P actually shoots full auto better because of the weaker spring that does not consume as much gas. Ive only seen him get 30 rounds off tops on a full magazine. I get out all mine + another 40.