G&P GBB M4A1 family

• Replies 913
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Many of the WA rifle failures have been due to user error, but if you scratch build a rifle say from an AGM m4 base; you'll soon realize the finickiness of the WA design. Buy a premade rifle and most

GoldenBall .3's are very good.

Yep, they will fit.  

They didn't fit my magwell without lots of sanding. Also, they don't work together with my original BCG either, I have to push up the magazines for the valve lock to reset... I'll try with the JDT steel one as soon as it arrives.

The magazines do indeed hold up great, but the original valve tends to freeze shut... I heard it is a O-ring problem!

EDIT: Oh yeah, the bolt lock mechanism broke on one of mine :-/

Edited by Schaap

I agree on that, tiny. Only thing is they ain't exactly good for cold weather.

All I swapped out in my WOC was the Hopup (30€ PGC HU) and a 6.03 Madbull AEG barrel. more consistent and precise than most my AEGs

Oh, and I ditched the steel barrel for an aluminum one. Less you carry, more you can run ;)

Winter spring is, well, useless IMO. The problem with cold temeratures is not so much the gun as the mags (GHKs and WAs). Below 10°C, they work worse and worse with every refill, and eventually the strike valve will just jam and bleed off all gas with the first hammer strike

Can I just confirm that the only difference (besides cosmetic) between the SR16 URX and the Defender is that the upper receiver on the latter doesn't rattle? Internally they are the same correct? Am looking to get either one, can't make up my mind yet...

Also, I've read that G&P includes reinforced mags that can take green gas. They don't seem to sell these things individually, how do I get my hands on one? The Bomber brand?

Sorry if this has been asked before...

My understanding is that the rattling was fixed in later batches. My Defender is one of the originals, and it rattled but like we stated earlier in this thread; it's fixed with a simple o-ring.

And yes, my magazine will take green gas with no problem.

Bomber's leak in green. But G&P o-rings will fix that

my defender out of the box shot straight as,hop issues? Gamed with it on saturday the 21st, 21 ingagements,21 kills,100 rounds using the stock red dot all within 20m (i put my AGM bolt in and so so far all good,though

im only up to 150 rounds atm).I have three WE and none of them could shoot straight out of the box

OK... next Noob question... really wanna make sure before I plonk down such a big wad of cash on a toy (which I already have on the WE which is nice but very inconsistent accuracy-wise).

What's the difference with WOC branded G&Ps and the Bomber branded ones? I've tried googling but I didn't really find an answer to this. Are the differences just cosmetic?

Edited by jesTer
I hope there are some of you using WOCs for months now. Could you share your opinions and experiences with us regarding their reliability?

Can a WOC be a reliable airsoft gun like the AEGs?

Thanks.

From what I encounter most of the time yes it can, if you use good bb which wont chop.

Bad bb chop will ruin your hop up and nozzle.

I would suggest Bomber series over WOC since its CNC 6064 aluminium instead of pot metal aluminium