Russian Gear Discussion

KilloMan

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
both, my grad-2 and my 6sh92-5 fit akm and ak74 mags and close without any probelms. it seems your vest is made.. well, let's say *russian* hehe ;)

I'd go with that - all the more fun for collecting and justifing getting other items :D

• 2 weeks later...

Just received about2 hours ago ;)

Forgiveness for the quality of picture - I'll be useing them this weekend so better pictures then.

DSC00997-1.jpg

"KasKad" suit in Skol camo [basically Modox's version of Gorka-E and their version of Izlom], patrol cap in Skol and Smerch-A from Modox.

With thanks to the gentlemen at redzone.com.pl :) they were posted monday after 3 weeks of pre-order, received today. :D

There a few difference from Sposn equivalents. I'll try and do a comparison soon.....and I can get finger out :rolleyes:

Pat :flamed:

There are some definate differences from Sposn's Gorka-E, some good, some not as good.

I'll try get comparison photos and a little write up over the next few days [vacation time and transmission on my Toyota blew up :((, so I am at a loose end]

But in the mean time - best picture I could find of last weekend.

DSC00464.jpg]

And yes I know the shemagh is wrong , but I forgot the cap and I do need a 74M :)

Pat

My kitchen Afghanistan VDV!

asdannets1.jpg

asdannets2.jpg

asdannets3.jpg

asdannets4.jpg

-KLMK

-VDV Telny

-Streched ChiCom, holds 6 AK-mags (soon to be khaki)

-4 cell AK-74 pouch

-Bayonet

-AKS-74U

The bandana might be wrong, but my Afghan panama is on the way with Soviet canteen.

Also my old loadout which I unfortunately sold:

vdvnets.jpg

-Afghanka & cap

-VDV Telny

-Chicom

-Mag pouch

-AKS-74

Some of the Soviet team from gunmans retro operations weekend.

p1010215y.jpg

I never realised how shiney that Ukrainian TTsKO was :-/

My Kitlist:

Ssh68 helmet

M88 Afghanka BDU

6B2 Armour with plates

Belt

water bottle

Boots

Weapon: RMW AKMS

Shouldn't that be 'real rubber' tourniquet? :P

Ninja - best way to stretch the chi-som is to remove or cut the rubber liners around the top of the pouches, then soak the rig in warm water and shove 2 mags inside each pouch. Leave to dry and add your own Blue Peter 'here's one I made earlier' moment.

Biscuit

#EDIT# sohtaaja's way is probably completely different though! B)

Archived