Russian Gear Discussion

KilloMan

Heard along the grapevine that the reformed National Guard will be issued uniforms and kit in ATACS patterns starting in 2017, with primary supplier being ANA.  Even if some parts of it retain current gear or end up picking out other stuff to purchase, that is still a lot of bodies to clothe.  Makes me wonder if there was a bidding contract between the companies.  We'll have to see if National Guard impressions become a staple in the coming years.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi all, I have a KLMK Beryozka grey over-suit which I imported from Russia at the start of the year; am now selling to fund some TAD Gear spending, so if you want to grab something from the UK without the postage fees and wait from Russia...make me a 'best offer' -

I'm just using the product name it was listed as on the Russian site I ordered it from...

I am a mere amateur when it comes to Russian gear, so suspect the shop knows more than myself.

http://www.specialrussianshop.com/product_info.php?products_id=467

Either way, open for offers on it. Save yourself some hefty postage fees if you are UK-based.

Thanks.

Archived