Russian Gear Discussion

KilloMan

according to this source, your KML is also untrue as it is also a general term. All what it states is, that "KLMK" is in Russia just a term for a Summer camouflage uniform, and that the name for the garment usually referred to as "KLMK" is Маскировочный комбинезон образца 1957 года модернизированный вид2

So far so good, nevertheless refers KLMK to a cut (if not a certain one, so at least it is the description for clothing and not its colouration).

i have to confess that the term KLMK as i used it wasn't too precise about what it means and what not but at least it was said to give people a rough idea of what KLMK is referring to (not to a colour scheme)

Saying this, i also must confess that my russian is not the best, but this (and that they are mostly discussing camouflage patterns and not uniform cuts) is what i read out of these posts.

If there is someone with more knowledge please correct me.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Thats not a bad idea skarclaw. I would still like to know where chaoslord got his replica maska though. Also has any one got any info on the Gorka E and the partizan gear? Like who wear it and what kind of gear do they wear over it?

Geim

I managed to pick it up in HMV for a mere £5 from the world cinema section. i did have a site online i could watch it on but it was terrible quality and the subtitles were totally different to what they are on the DVD and from when it was on film4. almost as if they had been made up by some kid. I would suggest a trip to your local HMV instead.

Grim

Thats not a bad idea skarclaw. I would still like to know where chaoslord got his replica maska though. Also has any one got any info on the Gorka E and the partizan gear? Like who wear it and what kind of gear do they wear over it?

Geim

probably red alliance. a batch got made up there, not sure if there are any left or if it's still in production (havent been on RA in ages)

Geim

Sorry I didn't respond :P

The Maska is one of the replicas from red-alliance.

Check the thread there for pricing and shipping info. If you have any further questions, feel free to PM me. It's a big thread I know!

Just check the first page to get the basic info.

Sorry mate I got mine off an Ebay store...

Who do you think the seller is :P

The distributor has full rights for the sale, and it seems he's cut the price to clear inventory. The whole deal got screwed with the change in distributors so he was stuck with leftover inventory. I imagine he's quite desperate to clear it, but unfortunately I can't help too much :(

To complete my kit, I was going to try stretching a Sphera cover over a Bolle Shellmet pro-tec that I have. The Shellmet is much rounder than most of the other light sport helmets I've seen, but I've never seen a Sphera helmet cover all stretched out and exposed. I know, not a real Sphera, and the shape won't be exactly right, but is it doable?

I would go check but my xbox ruined my modern warfare 2 disc 2 days ago afte only having it for 2 days! im 1 p!ssed off gamer right now! Also i was a little confused when i saw them in a red camo do the russians have a red pattern camo?

Grim

Archived